Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 10:28 AM   #21
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Thank you, staff of WI!

Thanks to the entire staff! You keep us all safe and I applaud you for that! This place is tons of fun and its amazing! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #22
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Yes, thank you to all who do so much for us here on WI - you truly help to make this the most wonderful community to be a part of

Bring on the cheese everyone - as long as it's not the cheese touch !
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #23

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Dibs on the kraft dinner! That looks delish~

Thank you all for being such awesome members, we all make this place great. Can't take all the credit here...
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #24
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Here here! Thank you for bringing back the peace, bluski, and thank you to the wonderful people {and computer} that makes WI possible. (:
Old 08-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #25
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I 110% agree!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:55 AM   #26
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

True to the point of... extremely true!

The WI staff is the nicest and most patient staff on any forum I've ever been to. You're right, it does feel like a parent watching over us, but in the best way possible! I feel so protected on here, I know nothing will happen to my computer, or nothing bad will happen. That's all because of the staff!

Thank you so much Staff, you're all amazing!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #27
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

I agree! A lot of people are complaining about how the rules are getting too strict, and I completely disagree! They're just making this site safe for everyone.

Thanks for making this thread. REP for you!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #28
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I really appreciate what our great staff does for us

Yes they make some mistakes and they might do things that at the moment seem mean but they don't deserve criticism for their guidance.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 08-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #29
I love giraffes!
Webkinz :)

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Very true! Thank you very much WI staff for all of your hard work!
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #30
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Very true! the staff isn't jut mod and admins, there are also the sysops and the gift coaches, too!
Y'ALL ROCK!
(:
softballipod is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, mmm cheese!, sarocks7, sherlock attack, small was here :], tawni <3's u!!, yay cheese