Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Thank You!

This is REALLY cheesy, and I know that. It's weird because I'm not really a sappy person. In this letter I sound very... THAT'S THE NOT THE POINT. Anyways, THANK YOU!
Click the image to open in full size.
(Other side)
Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you everyone! I honestly don't know what I'd do without WI.

I AM HAPPY TO SAY MY DAD IS ALL BETTER!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Thank You!

Fuzzy, it is because of people like you that I LOVE this place so much ((hugs))
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Aw, Stella! Wait what? I thought Wendy & Justin were the origanl founders.. What the..? Either way, I know.. Thanks to Alley & Kate for being the best ever. And to all my other friends for being there. Also the mods, and Dixie (I miss you ), and global mods, and everyone. Thanks for this site, Justin and Wendy (and I guess Wendy's husband? ) I know I'm not usually sappy but I can't help it. Not when everyone works hard to make us happy, for nothing! Aww, congrats on your dad! What a nice suprise! xD
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Aw, Stella! Wait what? I thought Wendy & Justin were the origanl founders.. What the..? Either way, I know.. Thanks to Alley & Kate for being the best ever. And to all my other friends for being there. Also the mods, and Dixie (I miss you ), and global mods, and everyone. Thanks for this site, Justin and Wendy (and I guess Wendy's husband? ) I know I'm not usually sappy but I can't help it. Not when everyone works hard to make us happy, for nothing! Aww, congrats on your dad! What a nice suprise! xD
Nope, Justin and Kevin were the founders. Wendy and Kevin are married.

Glad to hear your dad is better.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

God gave you a miracle! Thanl the Lord!
Maine is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

aw, that's so nice, stella! i'm glad that your dad is okay.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Fuzzy, it is because of people like you that I LOVE this place so much ((hugs))
Aww, thanks! ((hugs))

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Hey! I made two WI bubble letters that had some of my WI friends in it, and I forgot to put it in here but your name was in there.

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
aw, that's so nice, stella! i'm glad that your dad is okay.
Yeah, he is doing SO much better!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

This made my day. Thanks for sharing this letter, and I am glad that your dad has recovered from cancer. My significant other is a recent cancer survivor as well, so I know how hard this can be.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with your letter, and I'm glad your dad is better.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #10

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

That was a very sweet letter, I'm so happy to hear your Dad is doing OK! Have a great day.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Closed