Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Thank You! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/thank-you-608627/)

fuzzywuzzy11103-15-2010 05:47 PM

Thank You!
 
This is REALLY cheesy, and I know that. It's weird because I'm not really a sappy person. In this letter I sound very... THAT'S THE NOT THE POINT. ;D Anyways, THANK YOU!
http://i39.tinypic.com/ek2bd4.jpg
(Other side)
http://i40.tinypic.com/jjb9sj.jpg
Thank you everyone! I honestly don't know what I'd do without WI.

I AM HAPPY TO SAY MY DAD IS ALL BETTER! :)

Dixiecup03-15-2010 05:49 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
:smitten: Fuzzy, it is because of people like you that I LOVE this place so much ((hugs))

Craftyreader03-15-2010 05:53 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
Aw, Stella! :) Wait what? :???: I thought Wendy & Justin were the origanl founders.. What the..? Either way, I know.. Thanks to Alley & Kate for being the best ever. And to all my other friends for being there. Also the mods, and Dixie (I miss you :)), and global mods, and everyone. Thanks for this site, Justin and Wendy (and I guess Wendy's husband? :???:) I know I'm not usually sappy but I can't help it. Not when everyone works hard to make us happy, for nothing! ;D Aww, congrats on your dad! What a nice suprise! xD

CanesFan03-15-2010 06:09 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craftyreader (Post 18694863)
Aw, Stella! :) Wait what? :???: I thought Wendy & Justin were the origanl founders.. What the..? Either way, I know.. Thanks to Alley & Kate for being the best ever. And to all my other friends for being there. Also the mods, and Dixie (I miss you :)), and global mods, and everyone. Thanks for this site, Justin and Wendy (and I guess Wendy's husband? :???:) I know I'm not usually sappy but I can't help it. Not when everyone works hard to make us happy, for nothing! ;D Aww, congrats on your dad! What a nice suprise! xD

Nope, Justin and Kevin were the founders. Wendy and Kevin are married. :)

Glad to hear your dad is better.

Maine03-15-2010 06:31 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
God gave you a miracle! Thanl the Lord!

AsH xO03-15-2010 06:33 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
aw, that's so nice, stella! i'm glad that your dad is okay. :)

fuzzywuzzy11103-15-2010 07:20 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixiecup (Post 18694797)
:smitten: Fuzzy, it is because of people like you that I LOVE this place so much ((hugs))

Aww, thanks! ((hugs))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craftyreader (Post 18694863)
Aw, Stella! :) Wait what? :???: I thought Wendy & Justin were the origanl founders.. What the..? Either way, I know.. Thanks to Alley & Kate for being the best ever. And to all my other friends for being there. Also the mods, and Dixie (I miss you :)), and global mods, and everyone. Thanks for this site, Justin and Wendy (and I guess Wendy's husband? :???:) I know I'm not usually sappy but I can't help it. Not when everyone works hard to make us happy, for nothing! ;D Aww, congrats on your dad! What a nice suprise! xD

Hey! I made two WI bubble letters that had some of my WI friends in it, and I forgot to put it in here but your name was in there. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsH xO (Post 18695465)
aw, that's so nice, stella! i'm glad that your dad is okay. :)

Yeah, he is doing SO much better! :)

Hmm03-15-2010 07:26 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
This made my day. Thanks for sharing this letter, and I am glad that your dad has recovered from cancer. My significant other is a recent cancer survivor as well, so I know how hard this can be.

-- Hmm

zatcat10103-15-2010 07:33 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
I agree with your letter, and I'm glad your dad is better. :thumbup:

MissGnomie03-15-2010 07:34 PM

Re: Thank You!
 
That was a very sweet letter, I'm so happy to hear your Dad is doing OK! Have a great day. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC