Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Webkinzgurl23

Default The TGEDCT?????

First of all, if you don't know what TGEDCT stands for, it means:

Training
Gift
Exchange
Daily
Chat
Thread

I was once in the TGE and it seemed a little boring because there was nothing like a TGEDCT.

So I wanted to suggest that the mods make a TGEDCT so at least the Gift Trainees can talk. And a Mod can just skim over it every once and a while to make sure that there was NO TRADE TALK....

So I thought this would be a great addition to the TGE

P.S Close this if there is already a TGEDCT
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The TGEDCT?????

I am not sure if there already is one, because I haven't been there for a while, LOL, and I think that is a really awesome idea
Old 02-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

There isn't one (i'm pretty sure).
I'd think it be fun if there was one!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

There isn't one and I am pretty sure there won't be one. There are two chat threads: one in Open Mike - all are allowed to chat there and then one in the Gift Exchange Area for those Gifted and above. With a board this size, two chat threads are enough to monitor and maintain. Besides, the focus of the Training section is to learn how to trade here on WI. If you want to chat it up with friends, head to Open Mike.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #5
Webkinzgurl23

Thanks guys!
Old 02-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Not sure. Even though the GE has one, I don't think its go very far since there aren't very many people in the TGe. Though, It' be easy to watch over and fun for the trainers. I'm with you on this one
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

oh, mathmom has a point...
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm with Mathmom on this one for sure.

Your idea of a TGEDCT gets reconsidered at intervals, we don't want you to be bored. There is a sticky FAQ - Ask the Gift Coach in the TS that is a mile long, and it's very lively and makes good reading, also you will learn a lot. Reading through it a few times should take care of any bored moment.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed