Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Ten Most Recent

Hey everyone.

Well, yesterday I finally found a friends' account, and I posted on it, and waited for her to get back to me. Then I forgot what her username was, so I tried to get it back, but I had completely forgotten how I got it or what it was. So, my idea was that you could have a small log, maybe in user CP, that would show your ten most recent profile posts on other people's accounts. So, if anything like that happens, you could just go back and find it again. I know it most likely won't be a feature for vBulletin, but you never know.

Comments would be great!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ten Most Recent

I think that your suggestion is great! How many times has this happened to me.. I've lost count. If someone isn't on my friends list and I post on their profile, it is always so hard to find them again. I think that this would be a great feature to consider for WI. Rep!

Also what if we had a visitor feature on your profile, where it showed the last 10 people who visited? I know it shows the count, but wouldn't it be cool if we could see who it was? Not everyone who visits leaves a VM. Probably won't happen but just something else to consider.

Great post and keep up the good work.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Yes! That would be nice i think! I also wish that there was a place where we could type in someone's user name and get to their profile. I know this one WI user, but she's not on my friends list and i haven't seen her posts recently. I have no idea how to contact her. Anyhow, i love your idea!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love that idea!! Especially when you have had a busy day and forget the name of someone and they have yet to reply! Great idea!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #5

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I like that idea! That would come in handy
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

That's a really neat suggestion. It would be helpful, especially to people with 'short term memory loss --much like me...wait...what were we talking about'...see what I mean? LOL. Just kidding. I really think that your suggestion would come in handy.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf