Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Take time to Read over your Posts

I have seen many posts that are VERY difficult to read, because people do not take the time to go back and add periods, check spelling, etc!

It makes it hard to read and follow, and is kind of annoying!

You don't get prizes for how fast you type, or how fast you post, so taking an extra few seconds to proof read won't hurt.

If you hit post, and realize you have an error, it would be great if you could edit it and fix it.

Thanks so much for viewing!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Take time to Read over your Posts

Very good point! Misspelled words and missing punctuation make some threads very hard to read and understand. You should ALWAYS proofread your work before submitting it. I always try to read mine over to make sure it sounds good. After all, more people will want to read something that is well written, than something that isn't. You make a very good point here! [rep]
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thank you.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I agree. If I make a mistake and I notice it, I'll always go back and edit it. It's confusing to read something with many grammatical errors. Rep.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
ill miss you all!
Banned

Thank you.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

That is so true! I have seen posts that look like this: i went to the store and saw a new webkinz it was so cool so i bought it when i got home it didnt work

They make it sound like they bought a webkinz at home! lol I wish i could buy them at my house! Thanks for reminding everyone!, Rep for you!
tyler195 is offline Male
Old 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
ill miss you all!
Banned

I have seen posts like that too! Thank you!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

Very good point! I go on WI through Safari Web Browser, and it underlines the words spelled wrong. If I see a word spelled wrong and I'm not sure how to spell it, I just go to dictionary.com. It gives spelling suggestions which is really helpful.

It is also really hard to read posts in colors like THIS.

Thanks for making everyone realize how much spelling and grammar are important!
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Great reminder! It sometimes takes me five minutes just to read certain posts because the poster is rambling on with run-on sentences. Thanks for the reminder
Old 02-16-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for bringing this up! I totally agree with you. Sometimes people just rush to post before other people and mispell things!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Closed