Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Tags, please keep this in mind

Hi guys! I've noticed on the tags at the end of threads that other people have added tags. I have seen some, some what mean tags. Not mean enough to report. I saw this one a few days ago "Not a good idea" or "I don't think so. Why are you mad?" things like that. Please keep in mind that this is not your thread. If you have a comment post it. Remember any one can see those tags and it may make the owner upset. Also on a serous thread do not post things like "HII!!!!!!!!!!" "Baby252 was here" That is not what the thread it about. Tags are for saying what the thread is about. Now on a silly fun thread it's ok (if it's ok with the owner) A example is the DCT. Now if you think it's ok with the owner then you can post things like "Great idea!" Just please stop and think before you add one. Thank you!
PS. If you want you can post nice tags on this thread!
Here is a link to a great guide about what tags are! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-them-507024/

Last edited by Baby252; 05-17-2009 at 10:41 AM..
Baby252 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Tags, please keep this in mind

Any one???
Old 05-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

This is a good reminder, I have seen tags that make NO sense at all.
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #4

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

i agree Baby. it basically gets off topic. Now, silly tags on clubs, RPs, DCTs, etc are fine. but sometimes "lollipop was here" or a common one: "code orange" i guess is fine. (: but great reminder!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree with you on the rude tags part. For example some one posting "I hate this book" as a tag on a fan thread of that book. But I don't really mind the silly ones. I'd love too give you rep but I have too spread some around! Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #6

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I don't really undestand much about tags. What is the point of them really? All i've ever seen is "(user name here) was here!!!!!" So i just thougth that was what they were for. i've never posted on a tag cause it seemed pointless, but now i see that there must be a reason for it.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
Slytherin for this

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I don't really undestand much about tags. What is the point of them really? All i've ever seen is "(user name here) was here!!!!!" So i just thougth that was what they were for. i've never posted on a tag cause it seemed pointless, but now i see that there must be a reason for it.
It's to say things about the thread. Like some for this thread would be "Tags, Reminders, Think" things like that.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #8
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Good reminder!
But I think something like,, 'Musicislife was here' or if you like to put a special tag on each thread you visit, like 'code orange' or 'paco the taco!' i think is fine,, (Yes, I AM the one who puts 'paco the taco')
But great reminder.
☼Aub☼
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
Slytherin for this

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by musicislife666
Good reminder!
But I think something like,, 'Musicislife was here' or if you like to put a special tag on each thread you visit, like 'code orange' or 'paco the taco!' i think is fine,, (Yes, I AM the one who puts 'paco the taco')
But great reminder.
☼Aub☼
LOL but some people don't like that. I don't mind but some do...
Old 05-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
Slytherin for this

Donation Award 

Any one else?
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, a much needed reminder, baby252!, code orange, good idea, great reminder, hailee, hi :), hope this is a good tag, need a breed!, paco the taco!, random..., reminder, serious tag, serious thread, tag reminder, testing, vacuum cleaners!, wonderful reminder :), w_f agrees