Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Tags:please don't write one that you would'nt want.

On a threads tag area,I often see a "Chokes on tag" or "bad tag" or something of the like.
Now,would you really want that as one of your tags?Maybe on the DCT that's fine,but going to some one's thread not so much.Would you want that tag on your thread?
Please,be more careful,even though it's just a tag.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

iDANCE is a jewel in the roughiDANCE is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: *Chokes on Tag*

well i dont do that, but i dont see how its bad?
iDANCE is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree, it's fine to do it on the DCT... But on actual threads, it's just spam
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with you. Also, if you see something that is totally inappropriate in a tag, don't forget you can also report that tag as well. You would just go to the first post in that thread and state that there is an inappropriate tag in that thread and let a Mod or Admin deal with it.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #5
My dog likes
Webkinz :)

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

What are tags for, anyway? I don't really get the meaning of them...
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone.iDANCE,it actually kinda spam.
Tango,tags are for well lets say someone leaves a tag that says "hi".
Then,if someone searches for a thread with the word hi,that thread will appear.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Personally, I know who does that, and it seriously doesn't matter. Tags cannot even be spam, to be honest. Spam is like "HI!!!!!!" on a THREAD. Tags are just linkings... not posts. Also could you please edit your title? It seems like you are singling one person out..

Last edited by Jake; 12-19-2008 at 03:05 PM..
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 03:00 PM   #8
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

I agree with you! That is the most used tag and pointless! I don't use it but I often see it!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 12-19-2008 at 03:02 PM..
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:04 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The tags are a convenient way for you to do a search. If you have a thread you are keeping a watch on you can put 'Tango was here' and then when you search for that thread, you go to the part that says 'Tag Search' put the words Tango was here into the search and ALL of the threads you tagged like that will show up...pretty smart, huh? That was how I found the GE threads I was interested in, in the Training GE
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #10
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I personally think that as long as it follows the rules, you should be able to write anything..
I don't see why you make a big deal about a little tag problem..

swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*okay..?*, 5star thread sweet :), cutiepie_kelsey was here!, don't add pointless tags, dont be mean!, i'm tagged! :), make nice tags, respect everyones opinion, respect others, tag help, tag your it