Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #31
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: tags

Please show respect for your fellow WI members, by allowing them the freedom of speech to use the tag of their choice. As long as a tag doesn't break WI rules or attempt to bypass the censor, it is fine. Tags are used for a variety of reasons, and what may seem like a random tag to one person, has meaning to another.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #32
luv14webkinz

thank you! but what i meant was like, i see a lot of people don't like it. thank you for your comment, and i can see kinda now.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #33
luv14webkinz

woah, that is a lot of tags! people still put tags that i said not to. that is mean. plain mean.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #34
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
woah, that is a lot of tags! people still put tags that i said not to. that is mean. plain mean.

People can post tags on any thread they but tags are there way of saying i was here and it was there unique tag
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #35
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mantateelover
People can post tags on any thread they but tags are there way of saying i was here and it was there unique tag
Good way of saying that
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #36
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

good point, well written. =]
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #37
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

I think as long as we don't make the tags rude or inappropriate, we can post our random tags.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
SEE the THUNDER
Webkinz :)

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: tags

what's a tag ? have i ever made one? i still haven't explored all of yet but ok i won't make ( or if i did won't do it again ) rude tags!
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #39
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Crashkittenjr
what's a tag ? have i ever made one? i still haven't explored all of yet but ok i won't make ( or if i did won't do it again ) rude tags!
Tags are at the bottom of the page, right above where you type to respond. If you look at them, I think they say all kinds of things in this thread, like "all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, cheese.. is groose!, and so on.
Tags are sayings people can add to the thread, as long as it's not mean or rude. (You do so by pushing the "Edit Tags" button on the right). People usually express themselves in tags. Tags also help in searches. If you are searching for a thread, you can use the tag saying you put in if you put one in that relates to the thread and you'll see that thread come up along with other ones that have to deal with that topic.
I remember when I first joined here, and didn't know what tags were. I'd see people posting about tags, and I was thinking, "What in the world are tags??"
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #40
luv14webkinz

thanks for posting peoples! xD
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, cheese.. is groose!, cokisesdf, cupcake, great thread., hobos and tacos, jk awesome thread, luv14 ♥, no more cheese!, pinkfox98 surely agrees!, potato, purple monkey dishwasher, sjdhfisuohdfo, start no cheese riot, tags, tags and the problem, theglambertrock, you're right!!