Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #431
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi luree
Yes! The celebration lasts from today until the 7th.
Go ahead and change your avatar & signature to the special ones.

When you have time go to the "Open Mike" area of the forum and post notes for the staff. You will see the threads for each type of staff there.

Thanks for joining in! Hugs ♥mJb
oh ok thanks for the info ill check it out and put on my special avvies and siggies in just a little while
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #432

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

i m happy today workedout well we should do it next year to
misssayles is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 04:57 PM   #433
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I'll make myself a graphic in a few!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:11 PM   #434
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi panda & co... I didn't see a thread for graphic design. Is there one?
I posted a VM for dogs but wanted to add to the thread if there is one.

Thanks so much for all that you have done to make this celebration come together!
Hugs ♥mJb
It's in the member's creations forum.
You can also get to it through the links on the staffs' threads.
View Post Originally Posted by luree611
so this is lasting for a week? should i change my avvie and siggy to the special ones yet? sorry, i'm just a little confused to when it starts and what to do XD
It starts today and lasts for a week; until next Friday. Yes, please do change your avvie/siggy to the special ones!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 05:25 PM   #435
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
It's in the member's creations forum.
You can also get to it through the links on the staffs' threads.
Hi Kay
Thank you, but I meant is there a thread for dogsdigholes, our WI graphics designer?
Hope that you are well ~ happy weekend!
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #436
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi Kay
Thank you, but I meant is there a thread for dogsdigholes, our WI graphics designer?
Hope that you are well ~ happy weekend!
Hugs ♥mJb
It was supposed to go with the WIki SysOps, since there was only one member of it, but I guess he got left out by accident. I'll go make dogsdigholes a thread right now! :]
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #437
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Should we maybe send PMs to all the staff to let them know now that it's open?

Btw, thanks to all of you staff so much! There'd be no WI without you! When I ask for something, I know that I'll always get help fromy uo guys! Thanks!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #438
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

I have sent a notice to all GCs, so that area has been covered.
All that needs to be done is send them more thank your messages.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #439
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm making an avvie :]
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #440
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I just thanked Gotcha on the GC thread, she was my coach and she's currently helping me move up!

I'll try to make a few more avvie/siggies if I can.
animalover48 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!