Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #371
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Hm... Would it be alright if someone else did it? because its not officailly the toher day yet....

sorry

yes,and also its october 1st week
Yep, I understand.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #372
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Thanks kay, Woukld you mind PMing the following poeple inthe spolier, the whole thing thts in the spoiler even the naems, to them. I was going to but im very busy with school work....So would you mind doing that, today?

Thanks! - lilpanda123

Spoiler: show

c2h2e- Moderators
00000005, Wetnose (one will do each aand then combine)- Wiki Sysops/Graphic Staff
KayFookey- Administarators
lemonjuice97- Gift Coaches
lilpanda- founders ( i need a back up just in case)
tittle: Thanks Webkinz Insider staff! _________ (Insert type)

Hey Everyone!!!

As Most of you know, today Is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know, It is WI Staff appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for: __________ (E.g., Mods, Admins...)

They do so much to help us! So This is a week to honur them.

(Here you will type up a neat, nice, and descriptive thing about what they do and everything like that)

Here are all of our wonderful _______:
(List them in alphabetical order)
Eg.

(Avvie ((Their avvie)))(Name)
(There should be a link to everyone’s profile over their names)
(Then write about them here Example: Anything special they did, and just what they do and if they are a mod then write what sections they watch)

(Then keep writing all of them...)

Please click on some of the _______ name’s to view their profile to VM or PM them, to thank them! J

Thanks!

(at the bottom put links to all the other threads)

Everyone please get this done by September 30, and send to lilpanda123, and she will edit and send it back.
No problem! :] I just sent the PMs off and sent you a copy, too.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 06:30 AM   #373
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thks so much! Who was on of the other people who dont have a job yet? taht wanted to be back up????

Because lemonjuice wont be able to do it...
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 07:12 AM   #374
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

I have my
funmamas
avvie, so I'm all set!
Sammopiper is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #375
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Okay,, Great!
Old 09-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #376
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

Here is the format:
You dont have to do it exactl like that, but some what on the points, and remeber you dont have to do the bracets...lol
And...If we can get more hlepers to do this that would be great!

tittle: Thanks Webkinz Insider staff! _________ (Insert type)
Hey Everyone!!!

As Most of you know, today Is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know, It is WI Staff appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for: __________ (E.g., Mods, Admins...)
They do so much to help us! So This is a week to honur them.

(Here you will type up a neat, nice, and descriptive thing about what they do and everything like that)

Here are all of our wonderful _______:
(List them in alphabetical order)
Eg.

(Avvie ((Their avvie)))(Name)
(There should be a link to everyone’s profile over their names)
(Then write about them here Example: Anything special they did, and just what they do and if they are a mod then write what sections they watch)

(Then keep writing all of them...)

Please click on some of the _______ name’s to view their profile to VM or PM them, to thank them! J

Thanks!

Oh! and 05, they are for groupd of people
Can I do one?Sorry that I'm late
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #377

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Once again, this is a fabulous idea and I've made my A/S set for the special day!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #378
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thks so much! Who was on of the other people who dont have a job yet? taht wanted to be back up????

Because lemonjuice wont be able to do it...
Please look this over - did I leave anyone out? Any mistakes?
Is this what you have in mind???
Should I post this Friday morning?
How do I get the graphics in it?!

Hi Panda - this is what I made so far for the 'thank you' thread for WIKI sysops. (I don't know anything about graphics so someone else will have to do that one!) Also, there is a place - you'll see below - where I thought some graphics could go.
Is this what you had in mind? I can post this in early hours Friday if it's what it's supposed to be. I'm still a bit unsure... WetNose

As most of you know, today is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know, it is WI Staff Appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for WIKI Sys Ops
They do so much to help us! So this is a week to honor them:

Note to Panda – if there are graphics made for these sysops could they be inserted here, by their names?
….Canonymous
……..…..ClaraZ25
………………….Monkeecj

WIKI is an amazing database tool that everyone can contribute to, but it takes careful knowledgeable staff to maintain it properly. We are lucky to have several WIKI databases that provide us with answers to our quests for WI and WW information, in a convenient and accessible format – because we have great staff members who oversee our WIKI. Wendy & Justin hand-picked them to do this because they showed they had the wisdom and dedication to take on this responsibility. There are protected pages in WIKI that we see but don’t modify, and they maintain those pages. The pages we can contribute to need their oversight to make sure the content is accurate and appropriate, and is consistent in appearance and tone across all the WIKI pages.

You are encouraged to post your thoughts here on this thread to thank these WI staff members.

Also, you might click on their avvies below – it is a link to their profile where you can leave a VM or PM every day this week!

Canonymous http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...onymous-33396/
ClaraZ25 http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...laraz25-90690/
Monkeecj http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...onkeecj-85779/

Here are links to THANK YOU threads for other staff members:
Moderators- click HERE
Admins- click HERE
Gift Coaches- click HERE

Thank you WI staff, and thank you WI members for posting your words of appreciation!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #379
I Love You

View Post Originally Posted by alyssa338
Can I do one?Sorry that I'm late
You can take lemon's part.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #380
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I'm writing my thread now
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!