Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #361
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I'm pretty sure that 05 is doing WIki SysOps, and lemonjuice is doing Gift Coaches/graphic staff.

I'm pretty sure that 05 is doing WIki SysOps, and lemonjuice is doing Gift Coaches/graphic staff.

Post the threads under General Discussion.

Yes, I believe that you are doing WIki SysOps.
It looks like you have all the thank you threads covered - just let me know how I might be helpful!
WetNose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #362
I love cute
Webkinz :)

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Spoiler: show
I'm so happy you considered my idea! Thanks so much!
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 02:40 PM   #363
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you!!!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #364

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I can only post the thread Thursday night because I have to get to school right away Friday morning. If you would rather have someone post it Friday, you can pick someone else to do it. I know that there were a few back-up people. They can do it if they like, I guess.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #365
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thats alright, as long as... what time do oyu mean by 'night'?
Old 09-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #366

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Around 5-8 webkinz (eastern standard) time.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #367
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

so is this basically what's planned?

-Surprise day is October 1st, and only October 1st.
-We will be allowed to use personalized avvies, and post personalized graphics on staff member's profiles, however it is preferred that we use general 'Thank you WI staff' graphics.
-You can also use the staff's avvies to represent them.
-A day before surprise day everyone will receive a PM reminding them about surprise day.
-We are making threads for each of the staff types in the general discussion\chat section.
is that all right?
000000005 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #368
I Love You

Hm... Would it be alright if someone else did it? because its not officailly the toher day yet....

sorry

yes,and also its october 1st week
Old 09-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #369
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

If anybody needs help on their Staff Appreciation thread, they can use my draft as a guide:

This is for the admin appreciation thread. It's just a draft (not finished yet):

More coming!

Thanks Webkinz Insider administrator staff!

Hey Everyone!!!

As Most of you know, today Is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know is that is is WI Staff Appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for the WI admins.
They do so much to help us! So this is a week to honor them.

Admins are constantly working to help Webkinz Insider. They help us with questions, give us news articles on the front page, and moderate our posts to make sure everyone stays safe. Admins are the glue that hold Webkinz Insider together, and this site couldn't be everything that we love if it weren't for them. They work very hard for us, so let's work to show them how much we appreciate it!

Here are all of our wonderful admins:

Click the image to open in full size.commodore

-- Commodore is a wonderful administrator for Webkinz Insider! Whether it's rare tracking, the Gift Exchange, a front page news story, or sometimes on a chat thread, she's always making people smile. She's also a moderator for the Gamez in Webkinz World and The Gift Exchange forums. She's bright and friendly, and is known for making people's day with a personal comment. And, of course, she's a genius at the Wacky Zingoz game with her guide to get to the 600 mark! Commodore tirelessly helps countless people every single day. Thank you, commodore!

Click the image to open in full size.COWS4YOU

-- COWS4YOU really represents Webkinz Insider! How can anyone forget those classic cow avvies and her thread, COWS and Moo's Adventures? She does so much for us Webkinz Insider members, including moderating for the Arte's Curio Shop, Contests & Prizes Galore!, Friends Wanted!, Hi, I'm Joe & I LOVE my Webkinz!!, It's a Partay! Join the Club, Open Mike, and Rare & CSO Items forums. She helps bring us the Webkinz news that we need on the front page, and is always there to lend a hand by answering a question, re-opening a thread, or helping us with our difficulties. Somehow, in between everything she does for us, she also has time to keep up with her visitor messages and is a great friend to many members. Thank you, COWS4YOU!

Click the image to open in full size.fairlyoddmom

-- Fairyoddmom is well-known admin in Webkinz Insider for her wonderful banners! Every once in a while, members will be pleasantly surprised with a new banner at the top of the page when they log in. I think we all agree; fairlyoddmom is extremely talented! She works really hard for us and really enhances WI. She's always there to help us with our posts and answer questions. Ever-friendly and super kind, she's also a wonderful friend! Thank you, fairlyoddmom!

Click the image to open in full size.FIA

-- FIA is a fantastic WI admin! She's always updating the front page with useful information and news and adds so much to our Webkinz World accounts. In addition, she's also a moderator for the Rumor Mill, but she's very helpful in all the forums! Everyone loves FIA for her friendly attitude and the way that she cares about every single member of WI and is willing to help everyone out. She does so much for Webkinz Insider! Thank you, FIA!

Click the image to open in full size.kevin

Click the image to open in full size.MissGnomie

Click the image to open in full size.NascarFan

***Please note: Justin and Wendy, both founders and admins, are listed on the Founders thread (link below.)

Please click on the admin's names above to view their profile and send them a Thank You VM or PM, or leave them a nice message here!

And don't forget to visit the other Staff Appreciation threads:
Moderators- click HERE
Admins- click HERE
Gift Coaches- click HERE
WIki SysOps- click HERE

Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Thanks im at school, so i cant t talk much...

oH! and kay fookey, some members changed there avvies so casan you get those if you have time
Oh okay, I will update the list Thursday for everyone.
View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
so is this basically what's planned?

-Surprise day is October 1st, and only October 1st.
-We will be allowed to use personalized avvies, and post personalized graphics on staff member's profiles, however it is preferred that we use general 'Thank you WI staff' graphics.
-You can also use the staff's avvies to represent them.
-A day before surprise day everyone will receive a PM reminding them about surprise day.
-We are making threads for each of the staff types in the general discussion\chat section.
is that all right?
Yep! :] But the entire week is Staff Appreciation Week, until October 8. And a few more things:
-You can post thank you messages on the staff's profile or PM them.
-You can post thank you messages on the Staff Appreciation threads.

Last edited by Kayfookey; 09-28-2010 at 04:14 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 04:58 PM   #370
I Love You

Thanks kay, Woukld you mind PMing the following poeple inthe spolier, the whole thing thts in the spoiler even the naems, to them. I was going to but im very busy with school work....So would you mind doing that, today?

Thanks! - lilpanda123

c2h2e- Moderators
00000005, Wetnose (one will do each aand then combine)- Wiki Sysops/Graphic Staff
KayFookey- Administarators
lemonjuice97- Gift Coaches
lilpanda- founders ( i need a back up just in case)
tittle: Thanks Webkinz Insider staff! _________ (Insert type)

Hey Everyone!!!

As Most of you know, today Is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know, It is WI Staff appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for: __________ (E.g., Mods, Admins...)

They do so much to help us! So This is a week to honur them.

(Here you will type up a neat, nice, and descriptive thing about what they do and everything like that)

Here are all of our wonderful _______:
(List them in alphabetical order)
Eg.

(Avvie ((Their avvie)))(Name)
(There should be a link to everyone’s profile over their names)
(Then write about them here Example: Anything special they did, and just what they do and if they are a mod then write what sections they watch)

(Then keep writing all of them...)

Please click on some of the _______ name’s to view their profile to VM or PM them, to thank them! J

Thanks!

(at the bottom put links to all the other threads)

Everyone please get this done by September 30, and send to lilpanda123, and she will edit and send it back.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!