Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Here is the format:
You dont have to do it exactl like that, but some what on the points, and remeber you dont have to do the bracets...lol
And...If we can get more hlepers to do this that would be great!

Spoiler: show

tittle: Thanks Webkinz Insider staff! _________ (Insert type)
Hey Everyone!!!

As Most of you know, today Is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know, It is WI Staff appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for: __________ (E.g., Mods, Admins...)
They do so much to help us! So This is a week to honur them.

(Here you will type up a neat, nice, and descriptive thing about what they do and everything like that)

Here are all of our wonderful _______:
(List them in alphabetical order)
Eg.

(Avvie ((Their avvie)))(Name)
(There should be a link to everyone’s profile over their names)
(Then write about them here Example: Anything special they did, and just what they do and if they are a mod then write what sections they watch)

(Then keep writing all of them...)

Please click on some of the _______ name’s to view their profile to VM or PM them, to thank them! J

Thanks!

Oh! and 05, they are for groupd of people
Okay, that clears it up for me. I was sort of confused. Is there anything I can help with?
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #332
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

I will let you know if we need anymore help!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #333

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
I have an idea..
Well, we all know that there are alot of staff members..
Making good avvies and siggys for alot of people takes a lottt of time. Honestly, I dont think we could get them all done by October 1st. Maybe we can make as many good avatars as we like and let the staff take them if they want. They dont have to ask for them, it will be just like a page of free-bees
I don't understand. I thought we were makign avatars and signatures that thanked the staff (example: "Thank you Staff!"), not avatars and signatures that said "Thank you *staff member name*!" Or are we? I am confused.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:32 AM   #334
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I don't understand. I thought we were makign avatars and signatures that thanked the staff (example: "Thank you Staff!"), not avatars and signatures that said "Thank you *staff member name*!" Or are we? I am confused.
I'm pretty sure we're making both
000000005 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #335
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, wwere making both.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #336
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

i will help out and try to make some graphics
Starla is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #337
I Love You

okay Thanks!!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #338

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
I will let you know if we need anymore help!
ok
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #339

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

So, there will be a free-bee section as well as an avatar personalized for each staff member?
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #340
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Right off the bat, when I heard about this, I made an avatar with just all 3 of the sysops with the text "SysOps Count Too!"
Saved on my PC though.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!