Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
Okay, I think someone should make a thread for each staff member.
Then, members can post thankyous and such on it, and also Kayfookey can post all the avvieis on their profile is she's willing to. Or she can put them on the thread.
So, what does everyone think?
Who wants to post the threads?
I disagree. We would have a kabillon threads.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #302
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Hold on, yea you could do that if forget tell me
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 04:47 PM   #303

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I'm making an avatar, I think it'll turn out good
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #304
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Okay here are there first 20 avvies (in alphabetical order):

Spoiler: show

angelofharlem (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
AnthonysMommy (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
bonnie (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
canonymous (WIki SysOp) Click the image to open in full size.
cbjhockey (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
CindyMommy (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
ClaraZ25 (WIki SysOp) Click the image to open in full size.
cocoabean (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
cocoharry (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
commodore (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
countrychic11 (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
dogsdigholes (graphic designer) Click the image to open in full size.
Dustbunny (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
fairlyoddmom (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
FIA (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
funmamas (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
Gingerly (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.

18 more to come... just a second.

****If any of the volunteers who are posting the actual threads on October 1st want me to give them a list of just moderators or just gift coaches, ect, just let me know!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 09-23-2010 at 06:59 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #305
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Here are the next group of avvies:

gotchagood5 (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
Jennielou (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
Justin (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
katey3007 (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
kevin (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
kinzmom1924 (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
mathmom2 (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
MissGnomie (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
MissyK (global moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
mommamea13 (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
mommaluvsmush (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
monkeecj (WIki SysOp) Click the image to open in full size.
NascarFan (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
nr7769 (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
SillieGoosie (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
TTGTTG (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
Webberlily (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.
Wendy (admin) Click the image to open in full size.
wildhare1357 (gift coach) Click the image to open in full size.
WINNIE (moderator) Click the image to open in full size.

****If any of the volunteers who are posting the actual threads on October 1st want me to give them a list of just moderators or just gift coaches, ect, just let me know!

Let me know if you need anything else! I'd be super-glad to help out! :]

Last edited by Kayfookey; 09-23-2010 at 06:59 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #306
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you soomuch!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #307
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Thank you soomuch!
You're welcome! It was really fun to go to all the staff's profiles.

How about this for the admin appreciation thread? It's just a draft (not finished yet):

More coming! I'll work on it more tomorrow but I want to save my work!

Thanks Webkinz Insider administrator staff!

Hey Everyone!!!

The word is out!!

As Most of you know, today Is October 1st.
But what some of you don’t know is that is is WI Staff Appreciation Week!

This is the Official thread for the WI admins.
They do so much to help us! So this is a week to honor them.

Admins are constantly working to help Webkinz Insider. They help us with questions, give us news articles on the front page, and moderate our posts to make sure everyone stays safe. Admins are the glue that hold Webkinz Insider together, and this site couldn't be everything that we love if it weren't for them. They work very hard for us, so let's work to show them how much we appreciate it!

Here are all of our wonderful admins:

Click the image to open in full size.commodore

-- Commodore is a wonderful administrator for Webkinz Insider! Whether it's rare tracking, the Gift Exchange, a front page news story, or sometimes on a chat thread, she's always making people smile. She's also a moderator for the Gamez in Webkinz World and The Gift Exchange forums. She's bright and friendly, and is known for making people's day with a personal comment. And, of course, she's a genius at the Wacky Zingoz game with her guide to get to the 600 mark! Commodore tirelessly helps countless people every single day. Thank you, commodore!

Click the image to open in full size.COWS4YOU

-- COWS4YOU really represents Webkinz Insider! How can anyone forget those classic cow avvies and her thread, COWS and Moo's Adventures? She does so much for us Webkinz Insider members, including moderating for the Arte's Curio Shop, Contests & Prizes Galore!, Friends Wanted!, Hi, I'm Joe & I LOVE my Webkinz!!, It's a Partay! Join the Club, Open Mike, and Rare & CSO Items forums. She helps bring us the Webkinz news that we need on the front page, and is always there to lend a hand by answering a question, re-opening a thread, or helping us with our difficulties. Thank you, COWS4YOU!

Click the image to open in full size.fairlyoddmom

-- Fairyoddmom is well-known admin in Webkinz Insider for her wonderful banners! Every once in a while, members will be pleasantly surprised with a new banner at the top of the page when they log in. I think we all agree; fairlyoddmom is extremely talented! She works really hard for us and really enhances WI. She's always there to help us with our posts and answer questions. Ever-friendly and super kind, she's also a wonderful friend! Thank you, fairlyoddmom!

Click the image to open in full size.FIA

-- FIA is a fantastic WI admin! She's always updating the front page with useful information and news and adds so much to our Webkinz World accounts. In addition, she's also a moderator for the Rumor Mill, but she's very helpful in all the forums! Everyone loves FIA for her friendly attitude and the way that she cares about every single member of WI and is willing to help everyone out. She does so much for Webkinz Insider! Thank you, FIA!

Click the image to open in full size.MissGnomie

-- Who could forget MissGnomie? She's an awesome admin that helps out all around the forum! She's also a moderator for Creative Writing and Roleplaying. Webkinz Insider members love to see MissGnomie around the forum on chat threads, writing forums, and in Open Mike. I think we all agree that MissGnomie is an awesome admin, helper, friend to all of us!! Thank you, MissGnomie!

Click the image to open in full size.NascarFan

-- And last but certainly not least, we have NascarFan! NascarFan is an incredible admin has done so much for us! She's a great friend on the chat thread and on her club, the Tailg8ter's Club, and helps maintain the site. She "races" around Webkinz Insider helping lots of people every day, and we are so grateful for all she does for us! NascarFan is kind, smart, and gracious, and really makes WI shine! Thank you, NascarFan!

***Note: Justin, Kevin, and Wendy, who are both founders and admins, are listed on the Founders thread (link below.)

Please click on the admin's names above to view their profile and send them a Thank You visitor message or private message!

You can also click on the links below to visit the other Staff Appreciation threads:
Founders- click HERE
Moderators- click HERE
Gift Coaches- click HERE
WIki SysOps/Graphic Designer- click HERE

In the spirit of Staff Appreciation week, some very talented graphic makers also made lots of graphics to help celebrate! There are both graphics that members can use as their avatars and signatures to show their thanks, and graphics that were made especially for the staff.

Thank you!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 09-30-2010 at 05:53 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #308
I Love You

Thtats awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I will make the thread for gift coaches and also....if anyone needs help making their thread would you. Be able to help them, kayfookey???
Old 09-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #309
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Thtats awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I will make the thread for gift coaches and also....if anyone needs help making their thread would you. Be able to help them, kayfookey???
Sure, yeah! :] I'd be glad to help anyone with their threads if they need it.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #310
I Love You

Okay please keep updating us with your thread it is a very good example...if anyobe could could they look on this page and the last two pages abd so who volunteeed to amke what thread thwb put there names besiide who there making it for.....i cant cuz its hard for me on my touchI
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!