Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

View Post Originally Posted by c2h2e
STAFFYNOPEEKY!
Spoiler: show

STAFFYNOPEEKY!
I like wish78's idea with lemonjuice97's add-on!
At the time I thought it was a good idea but now like alot of other people are saying, that would be 50 threads.

So..
We make one thread for all the admins, one for the gift coaches, one for the mods, etc. After they are all made, you can put nice posts and thankyous on them. (:

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Oh! I have an idea!You nkow how each staff member has a specail station and oart of the forum to do???? we could post them there....
I dont think that is allowed. If you were really wanting to do that, you would have to ask premission from the staff because posting off-topic threads in other boards is against the rules.

Also, I know that you said mods and admins are the only true staff but it would still be nice if we honored the gift coaches and others because they do alot of work as well.

Last edited by lemonjuice97; 09-21-2010 at 03:12 PM..
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #272
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

No peeking, staff!!

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
At the time I thought it was a good idea but now like alot of other people are saying, that would be 50 threads.

So..
We make one thread for all the admins, one for the gift coaches, one for the mods, etc. After they are all made, you can put nice posts and thankyous on them. (:

I dont think that is allowed. If you were really wanting to do that, you would have to ask premission from the staff because posting off-topic threads in other boards is against the rules.

Also, I know that you said mods and admins are the only true staff but it would still be nice if we honored the gift coaches and others because they do alot of work as well.
Yeah good point. Asking them would spoil their own surprise!

I think we should honor every "staff" member, true staff or not, that helps make WI a wonderful place!!

P.S. Remember to post in spoilers so it's a surprise!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #273
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97

So..

STAFFYNOPEEKY!
I know, but not thread wise, I mean like VM/PM wise and you like assist one person and celebrate for everyone. That is what I meant.
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #274
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

k, sry i forgot lol
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #275

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

STAFFYNOPEEKY!
I know, but not thread wise, I mean like VM/PM wise and you like assist one person and celebrate for everyone. That is what I meant.
Oh, good idea! I didnt realize you were talking about that.
lilpanda123, what do you think?
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #276
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

oph, well okay! If mre people want that!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #277

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

STAFFYNOPEEKY!
I don't understand
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #278
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I like that idea!! Let's do that!!

Clarification for Secret Ninja:

There would be one thread to celebrate mods, one thread to celebrate admins, one thread for Gift Coaches, and one thread for SysOps/Graphic Designer, but we also leave VMs or PMs thanking each staff member.

A question about the idea:

Are you guys thinking that there would be like a sign-up list where people could sign up to personally thank a certain staff member or that we would all thank as many staff members as we could?

A suggestion for the idea:

We need to make sure that every staff member gets at least one personal VM/PM thank you. Maybe on the big day we could have a list on the first post, and when somebody thanks a staff member they would post it and the person's name they thanked would be crossed off on the list to show that they have received at least one message. That way everyone is thanked!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #279

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I like that idea!! Let's do that!!

Clarification for Secret Ninja:

There would be one thread to celebrate mods, one thread to celebrate admins, one thread for Gift Coaches, and one thread for SysOps/Graphic Designer, but we also leave VMs or PMs thanking each staff member.

A question about the idea:

Are you guys thinking that there would be like a sign-up list where people could sign up to personally thank a certain staff member or that we would all thank as many staff members as we could?

A suggestion for the idea:

We need to make sure that every staff member gets at least one personal VM/PM thank you. Maybe on the big day we could have a list on the first post, and when somebody thanks a staff member they would post it and the person's name they thanked would be crossed off on the list to show that they have received at least one message. That way everyone is thanked!
K, thanks
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 PM   #280
I Love You

hmmm...If someone could get all the staff names in alphabetical order (so its easier for me tro keep track)
Then on that day if you VM or PM a staff member , then you would have to do it in that order so its everyone example:

someone: Thanks cows4u
Next person *hmm..I wanna thank someone but who? Oh lookie! The next person here is...Dixiecup....Alright! Dixie cup it is!!

And so on, so everyone gets rufly the same amount, AND you guys dont HAVE to put in spoliers anymore, becasue this is pretty far down in the thread and i dont dont they would see it
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!