Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

i think on the first at 5 oclock we should do everything so every one does it at once and it makes a bigger impression for the staff
misssayles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #232
Is a Romanian

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

Spoiler: show
That's sounds cool. I'll participate! Promise.
Lydi_10 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 03:13 PM   #233
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

I have an idea:
We could maybe make a specific thread for each mod and admin. They would each get their own thank you thread
Old 09-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #234
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ZeRofreak77
I have an idea:
We could maybe make a specific thread for each mod and admin. They would each get their own thank you thread
Or we can make one specific thread for all the staff. A special and different thank you for each moderator/sysop/admin/gift coach
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #235
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

Can't wait until suprise day!
btad is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #236
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by AutumnPuppy
Or we can make one specific thread for all the staff. A special and different thank you for each moderator/sysop/admin/gift coach
I have an idea:

I love this idea! :] It sounds awesome!

I think the front post should be updated with all the for-sure things that we're doing to celebrate Surprise! Day/Staff Appreciation Day.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #237
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

If someone coukld help me I would be able to update the front post: Just help me bu telling me some for surer thingss.....or something
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 12:29 PM   #238

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

I have an idea:
thats a good idea although i think some one already said that
misssayles is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #239

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Great idea!!
I will deffinatly be participating.
Can I be a helper pleasee?
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #240
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
If someone coukld help me I would be able to update the front post: Just help me bu telling me some for surer thingss.....or something
Sure! :] I'll copy and paste your post and then help update (this is just an idea for what you could use if you wanted to).

(P.S. Could I be a "helper?" I'm not good with graphics but I'd love to help organize the event. :] )

Here's an idea of what the updated front page could look like (you can use this if you want):

(Moderators, Admins, GC, and WIki (any staff!) Do not read whats in these spoilers. )
(Its a Surprise!)
Approved by: Miss.Gnomie!

Introduction

[SPOILER.]
NEW!!! There is a PM going around to let everyone know.

On October 1st, the members of WI are going to have a Surprise! Day to honor all the WI staff because they do so much for us and always help us! Let's do something for them!

Here's how we're going to celebrate:

• Members could change our Avvie/Siggy for the one day, in honor of WI and the staff. Click HERE for graphics you can use, but don't use them October 1st!
  • Each staff member will get their own appreciation thread on Surprise! Day.
  • Leave Visitor Messages and Private Messages for each staff member to let them know how much we care!

Also if you have any idea feel free to post them, but in a spoiler, remember, its a surprise!
[/SPOILER.]

Helping out
[SPOILER.]
Helpers:
If you want to ever help with anything other then making Grahics tell me and I will add you:
Current people who are helping:
Missayles
Wetnose
[/SPOILER.]

YOUR Suggestions
[SPOILER.]
Here's what you suggested for Surprise! Day:
  • Use the moderators avatars
  • Have a thread for every member of the staff`s personal thank you`s
  • People want a reminder of the event a day ahead of time
[/SPOILER.]

Staff Directory (links)
[SPOILER.]
Mods/Admins
[SPOILER.]
AnthonysMommy
cocoabean
commodore
COWS4YOU
FIA
Gingerly
JacksMom
Jennielou
MissGnomie
MissyK
mommamea13
NascarFan
nr7769
TTGTTG
Uppies
Webberlily
fairlyoddmom
Justin
kevin
Wendy
Dixie Cup
WINNIE
[/SPOILER.]

Gift Coaches
[SPOILER.]
angelofharlem
bonnie
cbjhockey
CindyMommy
cocoharry
countrychic11
Dustbunny
funmamas
gotchagood5
katey3007
kinzmom1924
mathmom2
mommaluvsmush
SillieGoosie
wildhare1357
[/SPOILER.]

Graphic Designers
[SPOILER.]
dogsdigholes
[/SPOILER.]

Wiki SySOp
[SPOILER.]
canonymous
ClaraZ25
monkeecj

[/SPOILER.]
[/SPOILER.]

Graphics
[SPOILER.]
Graphics (DO NOT USE YET)
We need lots of graphics for Surprise! Day! (Feel free to make more! We need some for Gift Coaches, and Wiki SysOps, or any!)

You can now post graphics on this thread, or the graphics thread:
Calling All Graphic makers!!!

Thanks!
Here's an example of an avatar:

Click the image to open in full size.

For all graphics (there's a lot) go to post #71 - 77 or click this:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...17/index8.html
[/SPOILER.]

Spread the word!
[SPOILER.]
Tell a friend or two about Surprise! Day, but remember, try to keep it a secret from the staff!
You can put a link in your siggy to this thread! Or use one of these graphics (or your own) to spread the word:

And don't forget to put a link onto the picture. Or even make your own!
[/SPOILER.]

Approved by: Miss.Gnomie!
Thanks for reading!

-lilpanda123

Last edited by Kayfookey; 09-19-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!