Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #171
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Surprise! Day-It's Official! (UPDATED)

No peeking, staff!!

An idea for the day:
Spoiler: show

Someone could write up a VM or PM for each staff member, complete with lots of graphics, and then all the staffers would get a personalized message on staff appreciation day!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #172
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

This is a really cool idea! I love all the avatars you guys made! I think it will be an awesome day to remember! (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 06:58 PM   #173
Webkinz :)

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

What a neat idea! I don't know how to make graphics, but I will sure join in to thank everyone for making this such an awesome site!
Draconia is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #174
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

*STAFFY NO PEEKY!
Mine's posted! I'm gonna make more & can someone make me a avatar to use that week? Preferably a different one for each day! Thanks!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #175
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by c2h2e
*STAFFY NO PEEKY!
Mine's posted! I'm gonna make more & can someone make me a avatar to use that week? Preferably a different one for each day! Thanks!
@ c2h2e...
But you have your own shop! Instead of asking others for graphics, make some for others and then you can use some of theirs I bet! We have to have lots for everyone to have their own...and even more for one for each day of the week! I've been to your shop...you have great talent and should make some yourself!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #176
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I'll post some of mine later!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:29 AM   #177
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Great ideas everoyne!!

Thanks
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #178

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

This is a great thread! The staff really deserves a "surprise". I'll try and make some graphics.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #179
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Here's a few more graphics made by animallover48 and geros9 to be added to post #74:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is just an idea...

Maybe instead of focusing on it being a surprise, because it's impossible to keep it a secret from the staff, we could focus on letting more people know about staff appreciate week??? We could put graphics in our siggies advertising October 1-7 with a link to this thread.

Last edited by Kayfookey; 09-11-2010 at 01:27 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #180
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

You're right animallover48, but I haven't been able to think of anything besides the graphic that I made for Dixie Cup which is not my favorite

Here's one for Wendy: Click the image to open in full size. TELL ME WHAT YA THINK PPL!

Last edited by c2h2e; 09-11-2010 at 04:39 PM..
c2h2e is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s the wi staff, allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalover48 was here!, awnie alligator <3, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, harry potter is my life, hippobirdietwoewe, lilpanda, pikapika, shelby <3, sherlock attack, small was here :], sportslover wuz here!, tawni is a wi <3er, triplet loves this place!, we love wi!, wi staff is the best!, wi!