Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Webkinzgurl23

Default Suggestions for the RP section...2ND IDEA UPDATED

OK. So these are just a couple suggestions that I thought of this moment so I just though I'd share it with you.

1:

I looked through the approved threads. I noticed that some of the approved RP's, the owner's haven't been on for a year, maybe 2. Why are they still approved? I mean, just my opinion, but if they've been gone for a year, maybe two, why don't you just remove them on the list. I mean, it looks like they aren't coming back.

2:
Instead of having the RP ideas be for the polls, why not have a poll about what RP the players would like to see next(Ex: A multiple animal RP, etc). But that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to pick what they want. Its to give you ideas.

^^ Again, the 2nd one isn't really a "GREAT" idea. This just popped into my mind.

Last edited by Webkinzgurl23; 06-26-2010 at 11:21 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Suggestions for the RP section...

I definitely don't think the 2nd one would work. Feelings would get hurt, tempers would rise.

The first, I was wondering about that too. I haven't seen them for two years.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

If the owner of a role-play hasn't been on, MissG will close them. I believe she does that if they aren't there for a week. I'm not even sure which role-plays you are thinking of here.

I think our current system of approval is perfect. Just because of what could happen if the members choose---like bullying, or bribing. MissG is very active and listens to our conversations on the ORPDT and she knows what we like and what type of role-play would be successful.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I kind of like your idea for the approval system. It could sort of work like the Character of the Month, where you aren't aloud to post what you voted for so feelings wouldn't get hurt. That way, the RP with the most votes wins. Then we can insure that it would be pretty popular.

Good idea!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #5
Webkinzgurl23

Thanks.

Like I said, the 2nd idea just popped in my head and decided to share it.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
If the owner of a role-play hasn't been on, MissG will close them. I believe she does that if they aren't there for a week. I'm not even sure which role-plays you are thinking of here.

I think our current system of approval is perfect. Just because of what could happen if the members choose---like bullying, or bribing. MissG is very active and listens to our conversations on the ORPDT and she knows what we like and what type of role-play would be successful.
She's talking about the "approved RPs" sticky thread. It has a ton of RPs on it that have been cloesd for 1/2 years.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I definitely don't think the 2nd one would work. Feelings would get hurt, tempers would rise.

The first, I was wondering about that too. I haven't seen them for two years.
Yes.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
She's talking about the "approved RPs" sticky thread. It has a ton of RPs on it that have been cloesd for 1/2 years.
Yes, they're closed, but they were the originals. I don't see why they're a problem? It's not like they're taking up space.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #9
Webkinzgurl23

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I kind of like your idea for the approval system. It could sort of work like the Character of the Month, where you aren't aloud to post what you voted for so feelings wouldn't get hurt. That way, the RP with the most votes wins. Then we can insure that it would be pretty popular.

Good idea!
Yes. And that way, it would also help MissG and Dana see what RP's are popular.

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Yes, they're closed, but they were the originals. I don't see why they're a problem? It's not like they're taking up space.
Well no. They're not a problem. Its just like they are there and the owners have not returned. It's kind of confusing for me. I mean, the idea would be like this:

"Approved threads - Currently open"

^^ There's the first page

"Approved threads - Closed"

^^ 2nd page

The RP's that are currently active and open would go on the first page

And the RP's that are closed would go on the 2nd page.

Last edited by Webkinzgurl23; 06-25-2010 at 01:24 PM..
Old 06-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
Yes. And that way, it would also help MissG and Dana see what RP's are popular.
The mods could also see what's popular by amount of RP ideas that are sent in, and what open threads are popular. =)
Closed