Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

Question Suggestions on reps and threads

Reps-

Why can't you see all your reps? I don't know. I know that only 10 show but why not have pages. You know for profile pages and friends lists have a 1, 2, 3, etc..... . Well they should have that for reps, pages not just only 10 showing. If there is a very, very good reason why we shouldn't see all of our reps than I will take that into consideration and forget my question.

Threads-

If you have a lot of threads it can be hard to keep track of them and the posts on them. So, part of your user CP home should have a place were it is all the threads you made and any new posts(maybe not closed ones though) on the thread. That way it can be so much easier to reply on your thread and to some one.

Those are my suggestions. Do you agree? Or do you have some disagreements? ???

Thanks!
Soccerchaos14
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Suggestions on reps and threads

I have no desire to see this forum slow down because of the reps I have I think that ten at a time should be good enough
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by soccerchaos14
Reps-

Why can't you see all your reps? I don't know. I know that only 10 show but why not have pages. You know for profile pages and friends lists have a 1, 2, 3, etc..... . Well they should have that for reps, pages not just only 10 showing. If there is a very, very good reason why we shouldn't see all of our reps than I will take that into consideration and forget my question.

Threads-

If you have a lot of threads it can be hard to keep track of them and the posts on them. So, part of your user CP home should have a place were it is all the threads you made and any new posts(maybe not closed ones though) on the thread. That way it can be so much easier to reply on your thread and to some one.

Thanks!
Soccerchaos14
Hi soccerchaos!

I made the same suggestion about the reps before, and FIA said that it's just not an option for WI.

As for the threads, just go to "My Posts" and then "My Threads". The threads that have been newly posted will be on the top. Also, subscribing to them can also be a solution.

Those are great ideas though!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to see all my reps too!

I have thought that before!
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Reps-

The forum has this feature built-in and requires me to put a limit on the number, as it shows all on one page and doesn't have a pager function built in like visitor messages or threads, etc.
Threads-

Thanks!
Soccerchaos14
All of this is already possible.

In order to see threads, go to your profile, click the "statistics tab" and then click on "Find All Threads started by Soccerchaos14".. Then it will list your threads.. Click the number in the "replies" column to see your posts in that particular thread.
Justin is offline Male
Closed