Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
lilcherriblossom

Wink Suggestions for Futrue Changes on WI

I just have a few suggestions on new forum topic you could have on WI.

I am a poetry writer and so I would like to see a poetry forum on this site.

Also I would really appreciate a list of pictures and prices of all the rares and cso and retireds out in the curio shop or just gone from webkinz world all together!

One more change I would like to see is that everyone on a gift exchange thread has to post what they want for items too along with what they have!

I think that is all for now. Hope this helps for future changes!

~lilcherriblossom
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2007, 08:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Suggestions for Futrue Changes on WI

I really honestly like those ideas. You could suggest those ideas to Justin but as you may have noticed he has been very busy lately keeping track of everyone and everything on this forum so he may not have time. But I'm sure he would consider and be very greatful for your thoughtful ideas just like I am!
Old 06-24-2007, 08:30 PM   #3
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

I love those idea. Like GuineaPigs said, you should suggest them to Justin.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
emily7921

Yes, those are great ideas. I'm not sure if it should be required to make a Want List on your Gift Exchange cause some people want too many items to list!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

sounds like a great idea!!

I would also like to have, a newb sub-fourm so those who are new **cough**cough** me **cough**cough** can get some help from those who are site vetrens
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 10:56 PM   #6
lilcherriblossom

hee hee milly good idea! i think in the summer hopefully things will slow down and then justin can reply to my suggestions. i pmed karen concerning a question about becoming a gift guru if its 100 posts and 20 thanks points or 100 posts and 20 gift exchanges but she hasnt gotten back to me. i think all the mods/admins are really busy.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:00 PM   #7
lilcherriblossom

yes i read that but what are positive feedback points? thanks points or gift points?
Closed