Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Suggestions

Here are my suggestions:

1:Wouldn't it be awesome if you were able to type o all of your friends in houses? It would be SO much easier to communicate with one another!

2: In dicekinz I sometimes accidently place my good die, (Or any die at all) In locked postion. It would be better if there was someway to allow you to get yor locked die out of being locked at any time during your turn.

3: There should be a contest on Webkinz for best room, shouldn't there be?

4: Chatting during games and such. Then for newbie players you can help them out and teach them how to play, or just simply chat.
Exactly how it is in the clubhouse.

5: New Games. Here are my suggestions on what the games should be like:
Adventure side scroller. Not like Bananaz though.
A 3D game possibly.

6: Room of the day. In the Newspaper they should feature a room of the day to display on Webkinz. So then everyone can see different varietys of rooms to go in or get ideas from.

That is all of the suggestions I have for now, thanks for reading them!

Last edited by ItachiXD; 05-20-2007 at 09:24 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2007, 10:04 PM   #2
valej

Default Re: Suggestions

cool ideas!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ItachiXD
Here are my suggestions:

1:Wouldn't it be awesome if you were able to type o all of your friends in houses? It would be SO much easier to communicate with one another!

3: There should be a contest on Webkinz for best room, shouldn' there be?

That is all of the suggestions I have for now, thanks for reading them!

Agree with these. It would be nice to have typing abilities & room contests or "open houses" to see more of eachother's rooms.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:21 PM   #4
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

yeah Thats cool
Old 05-20-2007, 08:42 AM   #5
cadejacobson
Gift Guru
cadejacobson is on a distinguished road

I've been just thinking about this. One thing I think is so weird is how when you invite friends over to "play" and see your house - you can't talk to them. You can only choose those canned sayings. So I was thinking - and I think Queenie and I might try this -- but what if you launch like Google Talk at the same time and IM while playing? Now, this made me think - if we all did this we would have to give up more personal info to set up the talk scene so ---- my thought is - on THIS site - Justin, is there any way to set up a chat or IM section on here? That way we could have it open with one browser and be on Webkinz on another browser and be chatting through our accounts on here. ? Is something like that possible? Just an idea that I can't quite think all the way through and keep it safe for everyone.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #6
TehBec
Webkinz :)
ebec™ is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! Those are very good ideas!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #7
ItachiXD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cadejacobson
I've been just thinking about this. One thing I think is so weird is how when you invite friends over to "play" and see your house - you can't talk to them. You can only choose those canned sayings. So I was thinking - and I think Queenie and I might try this -- but what if you launch like Google Talk at the same time and IM while playing? Now, this made me think - if we all did this we would have to give up more personal info to set up the talk scene so ---- my thought is - on THIS site - Justin, is there any way to set up a chat or IM section on here? That way we could have it open with one browser and be on Webkinz on another browser and be chatting through our accounts on here. ? Is something like that possible? Just an idea that I can't quite think all the way through and keep it safe for everyone.
Wow! That's the best idea yet!
That would be totally awesome if we could possibly do that.
Thank you point for you!
Old 05-20-2007, 09:25 AM   #8
ItachiXD
Gifted

I added more suggestions to the list. On first post.
Also thanks for everyone liking my suggestions! I really appreciate it!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:55 AM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cadejacobson
Well, it's possible, but there's a few problems with it. There is a way to add a pager/IM system to vBulletin, but it would be beyond our abilities to "keep it safe" and I would worry about the safety of our users. As time goes on, we may re-visit the issue, but, at this point, I'm just not comfortable enough to "open that can of worms".

I'm not sure if you were here in "the beginning", but I toyed with a shoutbox on the old system that would've been easy to monitor and it crashed the Webserver about 10 times per hour!!!
Justin is offline Male
Closed