Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
Call Me Kate ッ
Webkinz :)

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default Suggestions

I have a couple suggestions for WI that I would like Justin and Wendy to take into consideration.

1. You know that if you're viewing a thread all of a sudden a box pops up and says _ response (Live Topic) Well maybe they should do that with ppl typing. So that you know someone is typing something on that thread.

2. Well my second suggestion are adding games. I think it would bea little more fun. IDK just something else to do besides type.

3. Making contests about the games. Like if someone wants to host a contest on a game to see who gets the highest score they can get something. Like those other contests in the contests section. The one hosting the contest can watch to see who gets the highest score in lets say 2 hours.

4. And I think it would be cool if we could pause all the games and there is a talking section below. So ppl can pause their games and say something to their friend or something.

These are helpful suggestions that I hope you take into consideration.

If you have any other suggestions for WI you may post here. I hope you have a nice day. Thx for reading.
MyjesticS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 03:17 AM   #2
webkinz_forever

Default Re: Suggestions

I'm afraid I'll have to shoot all of these down. The first isn't possible with vBulletin, and it's to IM-like. I doubt that WI will have an arcade, because this is about webkinz, which has many games, already. Therefore the two suggestions after it wouldn't make much sense. These ideas are more for an IM platform than they are for a forum.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:44 AM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Unfortunately both of those ideas have been purposed before. The first one just isn't possible unfortunately. The bubble will show up if you are typing in the Quick Reply area just not in the new post area.

As for the Arcade and Games. This is possible but it has been turned down many times. I forget the reason but I would prefer playing for KinzCash instead of nothing.

They are great ideas just not ones that will work though. Keep those ideas coming because it sounds like you have plently more where those ones came from.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-10-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Unfortunately both of those ideas have been purposed before. The first one just isn't possible unfortunately. The bubble will show up if you are typing in the Quick Reply area just not in the new post area.

As for the Arcade and Games. This is possible but it has been turned down many times. I forget the reason but I would prefer playing for KinzCash instead of nothing.

They are great ideas just not ones that will work though. Keep those ideas coming because it sounds like you have plently more where those ones came from.
Yes, I do believe they have. I would prefer it if wi DOESN'T have an arcade because tryed coast and i wasn't allowed on cause the mini games where violent and weird.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
I'm afraid I'll have to shoot all of these down. The first isn't possible with vBulletin, and it's to IM-like. I doubt that WI will have an arcade, because this is about webkinz, which has many games, already. Therefore the two suggestions after it wouldn't make much sense. These ideas are more for an IM platform than they are for a forum.
i agree. this forum is about a "game", so we don't really need to add games. even if we did have them, WI would run much slower, definitely for people that have slow computers already. but we do have some pretty fun games in our "are you game?" section that you can play to pass time.
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed