Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Suggestion: Wiki Sysops get their own username color.

I think that our WIki sysops (Administrators on WI's WIki) should get their own username color. Like how admins are red, mods are blue, gurus are green etc. I think it would help the members know who to contact for help in the wiki but also be a little bit of a thank you to those members for their outstanding work in the WIki. I was thinking a nice light blue would be good since the WIki sysop bar is light blue. For example here is what Canonymous and Cloud One's usernames could look like if the idea is excepted:

Canonymous
Cloud One

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 10-03-2009 at 08:25 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Suggestion: Wiki Sysops get their own username color.

Good Idea! They worked hard on the WIki, even if they don't get a clolr a little badge like the Insider Insider or the Mod/Admin badge would be nice.

Last edited by ICanHasWebkinz?; 10-03-2009 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Typo
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
Good Idea! They worked hard on the WIki, even if they don't get a clolr a little badge like the Insider Insider or the Mod/Admin badge would be nice.
Well they do have a badge. Here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.
I was just thinking the colored names would be nice as well and make it easier to distinguish them from other members.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Well they do have a badge. Here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.
I was just thinking the colored names would be nice as well and make it easier to distinguish them from other members.
Cool! Since they are technically staff, are they both adults?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
Cool! Since they are technically staff, are they both adults?
I don't know for sure.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I don't know for sure.
Oh OK.
Anyways, please do submit this to a staff member
Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Sounds great they worked really hard thats for sure !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
Sounds great they worked really hard thats for sure !!
Yes they definitely have done a lot of hard work.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #9
The name's Olivia.
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

That's a great idea! The blue is pretty, and it would definitely help members know who to contact. Rep! And congrats on YTT again !
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Good Idea! I think they all deserve one! They worked super Hard!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed