Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Suggestion: Who posted the Tag?

yeah i don't see why people have to post mean tags
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #12
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I love the idea !! Too bad it cant be done !! I just asked someone if there was a way to tell 2 days ago !! LOL !! I dont like People ever leaving rude tags !! But when they leave nice ones I wish I could see who did them but oh well , nice thoughts you had !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #13
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I wish there was a way you could block certain threads from even getting tags from anyone but the writer {such as GE trading threads and certain others}; after all there is no reason that anyone should be leaving tags on certain ones anyway. I've used tags to say don't use my tags, don't be rude with tags and all that; someone did take one off that was really rude when I mentioned it in my header {this was in my other trade thread} about people using tags and being rude, that if it wasn't taken off I'd flag it somehow to report them and someone would contact them {that's when it 'disappeared'} so didn't have to get hold of anyone that time. But they're right when they say if the person leaving the rude comment knew there was still a way it could be tracked back to them they probably wouldn't do it.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #14
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Thanks so much guys! :]
I appreciate the comments!
And seriously, why post spam tags on here?
Goodness, people just want to disobey everything this thread is about. :[
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #15
i don't like

webkinzluver198 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree Bekah!! Some left I tag on my thread before that said they hated me. I just wanted to punch my laptop!! LOL

STOP STAMMING!! (i think i'll make a thread about this) DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA!!!
like the cheese tag
or all hail mr. burrito
or the [ii lovee youu]
anybody else know any others?? if you do please vm me.
webkinzluver198 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Hey guys! :]
I just thought of something kinda cool! I have no idea if it is possible, and it's not THAT important, but it would be nice!
So my idea is that if you click on the tag that someone left, it says who posted it! :]
That way, you wouldn't have to do this: "Cool shop -bekah" for people to know who left it.
And you could be using the "-bekah" space for something else since there is a limit of 25 letters.
And then, if people knew that people can see who wrote it, I think they wouldn't spam the tags or leave rude ones as much.
Just a suggestion, I have no idea if that is possible, just thought I'd share my idea! :]
Thanks!

EDIT: Stop posting spam tags. Just because I said not too, it's apparently cool or funny to do it anyway. It's not. (and Mods and Admins can see the tags.) Sorry if I sound mean! :]

Actually their is no rule about not posting random tags and yes they can see but if it's not rude or offensive then they can post random tags
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #17
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Random tags may seem random to you but have meaning to the person using them. Please respect other people's right to use the tag of their choice. Tags are used for a variety of reasons, and you do not know what the other person's reason might be.

Rude tags, or tags that break WI rules: flag the thread.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #18
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Thanks so much guys! :]
I appreciate the comments!
And seriously, why post spam tags on here?
Goodness, people just want to disobey everything this thread is about. :[
I agree with you 100% . On some of my threads, I say in the first post "Please do not spam the tags." and people still do. Oh well, I guess some people are just hopelessly immature.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #19
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Oh i posted, Me like taggies, LOL, hope that's okay... I dunno, what do ya mean by spam tags? Hope i didn't make one....
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #20
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Oh i posted, Me like taggies, LOL, hope that's okay... I dunno, what do ya mean by spam tags? Hope i didn't make one....
I think you did. Tags are supposed to be used so when people search a certain topic, threads with that tagged come up.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito!, beep, cheese!, cheese!!, cool idea, coralinejones(:, don't abuse tags!, me like taggies, not funny to abuse tags, pizza, pretty cool! :), randomness, school 2morrow :[[, teaandpizza :), whysosomanymeantags?, [ii lovee youu]