Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Suggestion for 'Who Posted?' List

Just a small suggestion:

In the 'Who Posted?' List that pops up, when you click on the # of posts, is organized by number of posts. I was looking for my post in the "Wendy's Wishlist Contest" so i decided to look up in the Who Posted.

The Who Posted, is organized, by the person who posted the most at the top, and the least at the bottom. The problem i found was that, almost everybody had made 1 post on that thread. It took me about 10 minutes to find my name on that list.

So my suggestion is, what if it could be organized by post # and alphabetical order? like this:

#1 applee129... 29 posts
#2 astro6789... 20 posts
#3 calicocat9... 15 posts
#4 dinosaur5... 12 posts
#5 dogluver♥...12 posts

etc.

So, thats my suggestion, any comments?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Suggestion for 'Who Posted?' List

If you remember what you put for Wendy's Wish list, or a couple words in your posts, you can click on "Search This Thread", which will be right next to "thread tools". Then put the key word in the little box, and search!

Also, if you put your mouse over the little green circle-Click the image to open in full size., it will tell you the day you posted on the thread. That will limit the options down to 40-50 pages, and that helps if you remember if you posted after school\before lunch\before school\late at night\etc.
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

That's a pretty good idea, it would be way more helpful. *rep*
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

That definitely is a good idea. However, did you try just searching that "Who Posted?" page for your name?

What I did was click on that window and type Control (or Open Apple) + F and searched for the name in the search bar. It was able to show me where you were on that list in a couple of seconds.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 12-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #5
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
That definitely is a good idea. However, did you try just searching that "Who Posted?" page for your name?

What I did was click on that window and type Control (or Open Apple) + F and searched for the name in the search bar. It was able to show me where you were on that list in a couple of seconds.
Thank you, and i'm not talking about just the Wendy's Wishlist contest, i'm talking about a bunch of threads, like other threads that have lots of posts. Like clubs, DCTs, game threads, tracking threads, or any other type of thread

Anyways, thank you for your ideas, you too 05
Old 12-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

It can't really be done like that, since it's already organized by the amount of posts you've made on that thread. 05 had some different alternatives, just use those.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that'd be helpful! Good idea.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed