Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Suggestion...on a SUGGESTION!! xD

So, ive been seeing a lot of threads about Music on our Profile.
I was thinking, some people dont like this idea. Some people love it.
And, to make this fair, there could be a BUTTON!! xD
The button could choose to turn off or on the music.
That way. if the rest of your family is working next 2 you. you wont need to bother them!!

:)

~CrazyC~
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Suggestion...on a SUGGESTION!! xD

That's a good idea

I just don't think WI will make music on profiles becuase they would have to go through TONS of copyright laws and pay for the songs. That's not fair to WI [well I don't think] But it is a great idea!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
montanarose9

Yeah it is...but I don't think they'll make it, like BackFlip said.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

That's a good idea! But it may be hard for Justin or Wendy to make the feature!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #5

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

i agree that it will be hard,
but think about it,
do they really make MOST of the suggestions people make?
No.
And i dont mind, cause WI is perfect the way it is.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't think that the problem is that some people don't like this idea...

Its because music/sound will make profiles take longer to load...
Old 02-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Yeah, there are too many problems that could come about if we could use music, especially illegal downloads. Great idea though!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 09:45 PM   #8
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Awesome thread but I don't think that'll happen...=/ Like what BackFlip said, lots of Copyrights. And that might be hard to make.
But I like the idea though.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That probably won't happen, but I would LOVE 7 Things on my profile! Rep!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 02-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #10
WhiteTerrierFan

I like the idea, but it would be a lot of hard work to have to go through all the songs and decide which ones are appropriate. It would also make the site run slower, and profiles would take longer to open.
Closed