Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Suggestion for the Polls on WI (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/suggestion-polls-webkinz-insider-462877/)

GoldenPuppy01-30-2009 08:02 PM

Suggestion for the Polls on WI

Hi WI members,
I've seen some people posting up reminders on not to vote on the "___________ only, please" option on the poll. For me, I never posted a poll before. But I was thinking since some people are still voting on that option, maybe it would be better if you were the person who made the poll to see the results after you made the poll rather than putting up a "___________ only, please" option and voting on that, seeing the results. Please tell me what you think. Agreement or disagreements are welcome (but please post it in a nice way). Thanks! :)

ave01-30-2009 08:12 PM

Re: Suggestion for the Polls on WI

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying :)

If you mean pressing the button that says "View Poll Results", you cannot do that... it comes up with a message saying-
Quote:

Originally Posted by example
You must place your vote before you can view the poll results.

:(

GoldenPuppy01-30-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ave (Post 12770558)
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are saying :)

If you mean pressing the button that says "View Poll Results", you cannot do that... it comes up with a message saying-

:(

Sorry about that.

I didn't mean that, but it would be good if there was a button for the person who made the poll too see the results.

:)

LilyRose01-30-2009 08:24 PM

I think that the poll starter should just vote...and alleviate all this tension over this topic.

GoldenPuppy01-30-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyRose (Post 12770777)
I think that the poll starter should just vote...and alleviate all this tension over this topic.

Maybe like vote on a random option and remember that they just want to see the results? That might be a good idea. Thanks for posting, too! :)

LilyRose01-30-2009 09:22 PM

Yes, or actually vote their opinion...why not?

Ivie01-30-2009 09:28 PM

There are so many of these threads I could scream. It's for polls such as "Which outfit?" that the poster can't decide, and needs help, and they need to see the results. This is reasonable. Why does everyone have such a problem with it?

minimaid01-30-2009 09:30 PM

Awesome Idea GP!

GoldenPuppy01-30-2009 10:15 PM

Thanks everyone for your opions! I apprieciate it on hearing about it. :)

shadowsown8801-31-2009 10:10 AM

That's a great idea!! XD I've wished for something like this several times.