Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

Default Suggestion: More On-Site Avatars To Choose From!

Okay, so you know how when you go to change your avatar, you can upload one of your own or choose on of the Webkinz avatars? I think that WI should have more avatarsto choose from--maybe even some that aren't Webkinz! It's doesn't have to be anything fancy--just a small selection of icons that members can use. What do you think about this idea?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Suggestion: More On-Site Avatars To Choose From!

Good Idea.
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by PaperBlossom
Good Idea.
Thank you.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

kohhhtaayy loo will become famous soon enough

That's a good idea, however, it would probably take up more unecessary space on WI.
It's unneeded though, because you can upload your own.
kohhhtaayy loo is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I'm in agreement. It could be something simple like..Smiley faces, hearts, normal animals, plants...almost like the default backgrounds that come with a new computer.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by kohhhtaayy loo
That's a good idea, however, it would probably take up more unecessary space on WI.
It's unneeded though, because you can upload your own.
That's true. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:44 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
I'm in agreement. It could be something simple like..Smiley faces, hearts, normal animals, plants...almost like the default backgrounds that come with a new computer.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Nothing complicated, just a little icon to use until you find a better one to upload. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 03:02 PM   #8
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

well, what I think is though that would be convenient, we have to realize that this is a webkinz site. Though some people don't play webkinz on here, that is why they have the upload your own option. I'm sorry, but I'd have to disagree with this.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I would like that, but I feel the Webkinz suit me fine. It is a site about Webkinz, like wikylo stated.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
well, what I think is though that would be convenient, we have to realize that this is a webkinz site. Though some people don't play webkinz on here, that is why they have the upload your own option. I'm sorry, but I'd have to disagree with this.
View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I would like that, but I feel the Webkinz suit me fine. It is a site about Webkinz, like wikylo stated.
I understand and respect that this is a Webkinz site. I am not saying we need non-Webkinz avatars, I'm saying I think WI should update the selection.
Closed

Tags
cheese!