Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #11
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Suggestion for Members of Webkinz Insider

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
I flag several posts each day and sometimes I do feel it necessary to also add a quick post in the thread reminding the readers there that something was done against the rules.

It is a judgement call, but 'gatorgirlchamps' is right -- if there is nothing said immediately about the abusive post, many readers will think that nothing has been done.

That could waste even more of a mod's time, looking at many flags, instead of just one about that problem. Better to let other readers know that the post has already been flagged.

Private PM to the abuser? I strongly suggest that you do NOT do this!! The likely response is "you are NOT a mod! Don't tell me what to do!!" or language even worse than that. Then you still have to tell a mod anyway. Does not work!!

So, flag any post that is rude or against the rules. A mod will see that and take actions.

I completely agree with you about the PM. It is really, not a good idea.

The other thing about these threads is it could hurt the person who said something not nice's feelings. We all make mistakes, and maybe that person was just having a bad day. They could have already apologized to the person who they said something mean to.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

i agree, we also shouldn't be so emotional about being hurt. Instead if someone says " I don't like that, it's not my thing." accept the fact and say "everyone has their own opinions. Don't worry!"
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #13
emeralddiamonds8

emeralddiamonds is on a distinguished road

This is very helpful in my opinion because I have seen people just "feeding the fire" trying to help. I think It's good ur putting attention to the red flag. I also agree with tacobell that u should send a friendly pm about it. I also agree with gatorgirlchamps that instead of saying OMG be nicer! u could s=put in constructive citicism (helpful things!) So instead of saying That was so rude! U could say I see ur point but I think it could be better if u put it a different way.
emeralddiamonds is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 02:31 PM   #14
GreenPunk

A very great point you made, rep!
Old 07-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I agree with you especially about the Kindergarden part. They could be trying to help, but they might be "feeding the fire"

Thanks for making this thread
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #16
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I totally agree
Old 07-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #17
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Thank You.
this has been a little problem here.
we need to all work together
sometimes I do feel the need to leave a HINT to someone that they are being a little rude.
but we should never just say things like "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE!!! i AM FLAGGING YOU!!!" that is being rude yourself,& it also brings yourselve into the problem.
I mean we all make mistakes,and sometimes we are mis-understood when talking,people may THINK you are saying something in a mean way,but your not. we just have to work everything out! & everything will work out.

thanks for posting!
nicely put.
rep points for you

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 07-27-2008 at 05:03 PM..
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #18
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Speak the truth!
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 09:58 PM   #19

PBB94 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the support and rep points! I hope you all agree or at least understand what I'm saying.
PBB94 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 10:05 PM   #20
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I think you bring up a very good point, this is a very good thread that needs to be brought to people's attentions. Good Job!
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Closed