Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Suggestion for if you've posted on a thread and want to view your post!

OK, so when you post on a thread and you go back to it it has this Click the image to open in full size. so sometimes, I want to view my post and I have to look through all the pages and can never seem to find it-but wait, if WI did something like this, all that trouble would be gone so I was thinking, maybe when you click on this button Click the image to open in full size. YOUR post pops up. =] Thanks for reading!

-Sophia-
Sgarabo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #2
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Suggestion for if you've posted on a thread and want to view your post!

You can click the number of posts the thread has and a list pops up. Click the number of posts next to YOUR name and it will show the post(s) you've made on the thread.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Suggestion for if you've posted on a thread and want to view your post!

That would be awesome!
A lot of work would be required though

--Wtl43

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
You can click the number of posts the thread has and a list pops up. Click the number of posts next to YOUR name and it will show the post(s) you've made on the thread.
That's awesome!
You learn something new everyday...

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh, I didn't know that, Tarsky781.. And Thanks, Whiteterrierlover43!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
webkinz_forever

That's what I always do.

A nice idea for a feature, but we've got to understand that vBulletin has it's limits too.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

A nice feature to add.
I never knew that, tarsky! Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I think I suggusted this awhile back-- it's good that greath minds think alike! I would vote for this to be added (if it could) due to the reason below the quote.

That never works for me, for some odd reason, unless I am view the "New Posts"
Old 10-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Melody is my
Banned

Thank you veryone for your comments. And I just realized that that is how you have the who posted on the DCT. =]
Closed