Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #41
Mommy's a
Webkinz :)

lili98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Suggestion for helping WI kids, justin and wendy. it doesn't mean we are done for good, just looking into the future.

I would just give my certain items away but maybe my whole account........
lili98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #42
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Suggestion for helping WI kids, justin and wendy. it doesn't mean we are done for good, just looking into the future.

You have a beautiful image in mind and that would truly be something great and extraordinary. What a great thing to bring up. Kudos to you my dear.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #43

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

thats a very good point! and i never thought of how justin and wendy donate ther amazing items....

THANK YOU JUSTIN AND WENDYY!!!!!!!!

rep to u calazgoalie!!!!
brightfarie is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:46 PM   #44

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Well theres a 50 50 percent chance if we give it up it will gert hacked 4 all the good suff.I agree with you 50 and disagree with you 50.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #45
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Aw that's sweet! Almost every city in the US has a library, so almost anyone can get to a computer. I think that is a wonderful suggestion. If ever want to stop webkinz maybe I'll give it to a less fortunate kid.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #46
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

i agree! i think it is smart to give the account to others rather than just let all that money you spent go to waste!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #47
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

that is a good idea. my mom is a teacher and buys 2 webkinz a month 4 her cass and has auctions with fake money that the students earn by doing well on tests ect.. but at her school webkinz is blocked!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 09-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #48
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

What thoughtful ideas! It is so nice to see people thinking of others. Calaxgoalie, you seem like a very kind person. Good for you! Also, I really appreciated Jarrah's ideas and insight as well. Rep points for you both.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #49
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Hippokinz
i hate it how people think they are every too old for webkinz. it's not really a kids game anymore, and besides, for most of it, you have to read quite well, and i don't know any 6 or 7 year old that can read as well as you need to for being really "fast" at webkinz.

i get made fun of for having 39 webkinz, and i had to stop telling people how many i have when they asked because at a point, i really had no friends because of this.

so you should never out grow webkinz, but if you do, you should donate to somewith that can't afford webkinz, or wi for contests and such.
Oh dear.... if you are to old to enjoy webkinz then those of us who own webkinz and drive cars are in trouble!

Hon - no matter what you do someone will try to make fun of it - that says more about the kind of person they are than the kind of person you are. School is a tough place at times - I remember those days and wouldn't go back.

Sounds like you have the makings of a great adult - an independent thinker who knows what you like. You might be surprised at how many others secretly have lots of webkinz but are too afraid to say anything.

Hey - there are a *lot* of others on this website - so you can't be alone.

On the friends thing - just look for someone else who doesn't feel part of the "in" crowd and be a friend to them - the best way to get friends is to find someone else who needs one.

---------- Jarrah added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kiddydoc
What thoughtful ideas! It is so nice to see people thinking of others. Calaxgoalie, you seem like a very kind person. Good for you! Also, I really appreciated Jarrah's ideas and insight as well. Rep points for you both.
Thanks so much!

Last edited by Jarrah; 09-08-2008 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #50
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a fabulous idea!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Closed