Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Arrow Suggestion to help us nightowls

I HAVE AN IDEA for wi to help us night owls who go to bed late and wake up at noon or so. for those of us who sleep later, why not make the schedule for the american rare items come up at 5am for us so we can see when it will be offered the next day? ive missed many rares because i did tn know it was offered at noon. had i known this at 5am when i logged off, it would have been helpful!!! perhaps there is a reason why this cant be done................

any ideas about this??????????????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #2
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Suggestion to help us nightowls

I agree
Changing the times when the rares are shown would be much easier for all you night owls staying up until the wee hours of the morning.
But, maybe this cannot be done. Maybe there is no way to retrieve the information before 5 A.M.
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

The info comes before 5am but there seems to be a 7am glitch that most of the time changes when the rare will be.
I hope this helps.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #4
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

Arte does not give the real rare time until 7am. sorry.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by leahme999
Arte does not give the real rare time until 7am. sorry.
That is correct. There is a reset of daily activities that occurs at 7 AM kinztime. When that happens, the times that Arte will have rares also changes.

There is no way to know the rare times before that change. Sorry.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 09-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know, it really stinks.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #7
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i doesn't really matter to me i don't really stay up
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #8
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

That's a good idea..I like it.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 03:05 AM   #9
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank s to all who have replied.......................... what i dont get is that when i log on to ww at 5am, it still has the same daily activities for the next day. and they stay the same through the whole day. so if there is a glitch, and i believe you all when you say there is no way to really know before 7am due to the glitch, then why does the daily activities stay the same from midnight on? i know the schedule for that. why not the rares? do they make it so you jsut cannot know the schedule until a few hours before?

thanks , and keep posting if anyone has anything else to add, because im kinda confused why so much is known ahead of time except this..................... jsut wondering too..........

rep to all who helped.

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-15-2008 at 03:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed