Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #11
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Suggestion For Everyone about Avatar/Signature shops! Please read!

I know, same thing with me!
And, when people copy your shop. It really really bugs me, cuz I work so hard in my shop, and then someone copies it. I've had that experience before, when someone literally copied & pasted my shop and replaced my name with theirs. But I handled it.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 PM   #12
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

this is a great thread!!!! rep point
Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Excuse me, but what are avitars? I think my daughter knows but she is not here at the moment.
does it have something to do with a picture under your post name? I it is, how do I(we) put a pic
there? we have mac not pc.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #14
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

^ An avatar is a picture below your username, like my avatar is the pancake one.

To get an avatar, go to the User Control Panel, look on the left, and click Edit Avatar.
Then scroll down, and upload the avvie you want.

Hope this helps!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #15
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Thanks guys! (for the rep points) I used to be unknown, and now with just this thread, I'm on a distinguished road! lol. no, seriously, thats how many I've gotten! lol hahaha
spearmint is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 01:55 AM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great thread! I really like the part about the little names in the corner of an avvie or siggy
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #17
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

The little names in corners of siggys is like my biggest problem. Not with the people who put them there, but the people who say an order like:
Can it be a cool siggy with selena gomez and the jonas brothers in it, a orangeish background. Oh, and no little signature thing please. No writing at all.
I've actually got that as a request befor. Then they posted it in theyre shop where someone asked for a selena and jonas bro with orange background siggy.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:37 AM   #18
sassy7788

sassy7788 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really agree with you! I don't know how to put my name, though.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:42 AM   #19
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by spearmint
The little names in corners of siggys is like my biggest problem. Not with the people who put them there, but the people who say an order like:
Can it be a cool siggy with selena gomez and the jonas brothers in it, a orangeish background. Oh, and no little signature thing please. No writing at all.
I've actually got that as a request befor. Then they posted it in theyre shop where someone asked for a selena and jonas bro with orange background siggy.
I normally don't put my name on my work, but I've been thinking about it.
I've actually had the experience where somebody did steal my work and took it as their own, but I don't know, I never liked it myself when people put their name on their work.
But I do put my username in all of my examples, so people don't copy them.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #20
I outgrew my

Kewl. I make it really small. I didnt make the avatar i'm using now, someone on this awsome site called iconator made it. But you can take any avatar from there. ITs so awsome.
Closed