Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 01:36 AM   #31
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Suggestion -- Changing/Adding Poll Options .. Tell me what YOU think!

Thanks for commenting !!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #32
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Suggestion -- Changing/Adding Poll Options .. Tell me what YOU think!

Would anyone like to comment?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #33
Gift Guru

Would anyone like to comment? I'd love your feedback!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 AM   #34
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I think thats a good idea, but say you have the choices of love frog, pup, and monkey, and the next day you go to add the love dino... the poll wouldn't be very fair since all the options were there longer than the love dino option...
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #35
Gift Guru

That's right, although maybe the voters could change their options as well?
Old 02-12-2009, 12:51 AM   #36
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

that is a GREAT idea like EMMies!!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #37
Gift Guru

Thanks, everyone !!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #38
♥Faellie♥

Jerseyforeva101 will become famous soon enough

Yes, this would be good. Also know what else would be good that is kinda similiar to that? To edit your thread title whenever you want to, if there is some way please tell because I don't know how, but that would be a good idea! Great thread idea! Rep for you!
Jerseyforeva101 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #39
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jerseyforeva101
Yes, this would be good. Also know what else would be good that is kinda similiar to that? To edit your thread title whenever you want to, if there is some way please tell because I don't know how, but that would be a good idea! Great thread idea! Rep for you!
As a matter of fact, that is possible.

You just need to...

Press "edit" and then, "Go Advanced"

Then you can update the title .. LMK if you need further help
Old 02-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #40
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is a VERY USEFUL and GREAT idea!
I think this would be a great idea and I would use it! There should be like a modify button for polls! I think this would clear up a lot of poll problems! I have no clue if v-bulletin would allow thi to happen though. I want it to!
This was a fantastic idea!

~Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great idea (:, shadow eats tags - sc, vanwashere