Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default A Suggestion...

I was thinking, sometimes I order from shops that get alot of posts, and by the time I get back, I have no idea what page I posted on. So I was thinking that it would be nice if when you go to "My Posts" page, you can see what page you posted on. For Example:

Box around post)

____________________ Page: 89

Something like that. It would make things alot easier for me, how about you?
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: A Suggestion...

There already is a feature kinda like this.

See how each post is numbered?
Click that and then right click "Copy" on the URL in the address bar and right click "Paste" it into your post.

For example, this link ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post16547964 should take you to post 1003 on my Word Association thread.

You could just save that link in a Word document and it'll take you to your EXACT post.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Or if you just click on the topic, I think it goes to your post.

Oh nevermind.
Good idea though. :]
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-28-2009, 07:18 AM   #4
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

well, you can already do something similar to that.
but, it'd be better if it was easier to access and do.
:S
i guess.
but seriously, good thinking.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 07:21 AM   #5
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
Or if you just click on the topic, I think it goes to your post.

Oh nevermind.
Good idea though. :]
View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
well, you can already do something similar to that.
but, it'd be better if it was easier to access and do.
:S
i guess.
but seriously, good thinking.
Thanks you guys!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Go to Post made by you on your profile.
It says the topic above the post in big letters, then again in smaller letters under that. Click the smaller one and it goes to your post on that thread.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

You mean when you click on your profile and it lists your posts you want it to show which # post you were on?
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

no problem!
good idea tho.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

You can search your name in the Search feature, and your posts will show up. Click it and it'll take you there!
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #10
mandypuppy9

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
You can search your name in the Search feature, and your posts will show up. Click it and it'll take you there!
They have a place to get to your posts easy! Just go to the 2nd tool bar on the top , my posts then my posts again!
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Closed