Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
jmacoh

Default Suggestion

Is it possible to get a mentor/buddy/somebody we can be paired up with while we try to learn our way around (Those of us that want one)? I think Gift Trainee would then be the next level?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Suggestion

hmmm thats a good idea!
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:59 AM   #3
jmacoh

I thought so. I've been here every day for a couple of weeks and am still semi-clueless. I don't want to post every little question though.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:06 AM   #4
legalcat

I am completely open to helping out new people and if either of you have ANY questions you can feel free to PM me, I'm on a LOT
Old 04-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #5
IamJMS
Gift Guru

IamJMS is on a distinguished road

feel free to pm me id be glad to help anyone if i can
IamJMS is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

That's a good idea! I mean in my first month I was totally clueless, but now I think I have almost everything figured out. If you need any help don't hesitate to send me a PM.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

good idea! If you want to PM me I can help!
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #8
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

i'd be happy to help too! drop me a line when you need to know something even if i'm not online then, i check the site frequently.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
jmacoh

Thanks to all of you! I appreciate the help.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 AM   #10
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi there jmacoh~

Welcome to WI!! So glad you joined us, as you see..lots of wonderful and friendly people here, THANK you guys for stepping up and offering your help, always so nice to see

Its definitely overwhelming at first, but it does get easier..have you introduced yourself yet on the Intro board here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/hi-im-joe-f158.html

Play around the forum a lil bit, different topics are categorized in different forums. The "General Discussion" forum is a favorite hangout just to discuss anything webkinz. "Open Mike" forum is another popular hangout for non-related webkinz chat. "Somebody Help" forum for any questions you may have, or again pm a new friend or Im happy to offer as well

Have fun!! I think you have lots of new friends here willing to help you and get your feet wet! Enjoy the forum...
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed