Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #31
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Suggestion=RED ALERT ZONE

View Post Originally Posted by fluffums
Well, I do wish that the tracking threads were easier to find. When I first went looking for them, it took me forever to find them (I think I only found them after I VMed someone and asked). A newer member would certainly have a lot of trouble finding them and maybe wouldn't even know they existed!

Maybe there could be a link at the top of the forum to the tracking threads, or an entire subforum dedicated to them (and clearly marked!)

For me, it isn't really a problem finding them after knowing where they are. However, we should make them easier to find the first time.
Thanks to FIA the tracking threads are now easier to find. FIA has been trying to "organize" the forum so that there would be, or is, some continuity to it. All of the tracking threads are labeled "Tracking" as their very first word in the title. So just look down the forum list and you will find the tracking thread that you want. Click on it and it will take you where you want to go. If you can't find what you want it is because someone hasn't posted recently.
beekay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 08:07 AM   #32
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

my idea is to make it quick. like rare items posted on front page, no clicking, no searching, it is right there staring at you. like i said, if WI would have a protected input someone could post but make no changes, and make no long post. No admiinistrators or computer has to input any info. only work to WI is set up a protected template.

It is my theory that Doug has to be tracked every 15 minutes not hours like rares and daily activities, etc.

that is my story - NOT A ONE CLICK = IT'S THERE STARING AT YOU..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #33
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

That would make like a lot easier
labsrock is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:46 AM   #34
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
my idea is to make it quick. like rare items posted on front page, no clicking, no searching, it is right there staring at you. like i said, if WI would have a protected input someone could post but make no changes, and make no long post. No admiinistrators or computer has to input any info. only work to WI is set up a protected template.

It is my theory that Doug has to be tracked every 15 minutes not hours like rares and daily activities, etc.

that is my story - NOT A ONE CLICK = IT'S THERE STARING AT YOU..
Everything you see at the top IS manually input by staff. Tweets are manually sent out by staff. There's no way a person can make a post in the forum that will show up magically at the top. Anything front paged is manually input by staff and is not an easy task. The idea is nice but it's just not feasible or possible. Tracking threads are constanly being updated by members who are very diligent about keeping them updated and are not that hard to find.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #35

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I agree! This is a good idea, and I hope they do it.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #36
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I love this idea. We could have all of the tracking information in one place. Maybe the WIki could have a page for this.
i agree.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:28 AM   #37
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I don't use the webkinz parts of this forum, but it sounds like a good idea for people that do go on webkinz.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #38

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

nice idea! rep(:
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed

Tags
catch me if you can!, dizzyizzyclizzyfizzyrox, janna+kenndalyn<3, ke$ha wuvs you!