Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Lightbulb Sugestion for Threads in Contest Section

(Contest for foods)
There should be two seperete sections for that one:
One for people looking to join and castings
And another for round 2 and no more acceptions alous...

I think things would be easier to find!

What do you think?

Last edited by lilpanda123; 08-03-2011 at 05:33 PM..
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Sugestion for Threads in Contest Section

You're probably referring to the foods section? I don't see a need to change it, although it would be easier to find contests. I'm fine with searching through threads. Usually it has 'CASTING' or 'SIGN-UP' in the title and is easy to see which is which, so I don't really think two sections are necessary.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Good idea, but suggestion: What about all the WNTM, NTWM, NTGM, ect. get their own section, and all the single-round contests get another section.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Good idea, but suggestion: What about all the WNTM, NTWM, NTGM, ect. get their own section, and all the single-round contests get another section.
That would be awesome!
Old 08-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I think that would be a cool idea!
I think it would be so much easier to see who's recruiting and stuff.
That way we don't have to go through all the posts and see who's looking for members and who isn't. :3
Because I feel like a lot of recruiting threads get pushed down to the last page.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
I don't think this would work (although it is a good idea!) because there are always new types of contests being thought up! Unless there were separate sections for the more popular contests and then a MISC section or something.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I think that is a nice idea Even if they made "tags" like they have for glitch reports.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
I Love You

Thanks everyone! I really hope we can do this!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #8
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Not a bad idea.
I also saw somebody suggest before to have the label things like in the Glitches (where you can select Minor, Trivial, major, critical, etc.), and to have them say 'Sign-Ups; Judging; Competing', stuff like that. Which I think that's a great idea also.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Part of the fun here, is looking for stuff. When looking, you'll find new things that you otherwise might miss.

When you join a contest (or even if you're just thinking of joining), subscribe to it, for easy finding later on.

You can also add tags.

Subdivisions and sub-subdivisions of forums are only done when really necessary. In this case, they would just cause more work for the staff, and more confusion for all because so many members would put their contest in the wrong section anyways.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

It is a very wonderful idea but I agree with Webberlily.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed