Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Subscriptions. Visable to others?

Okay so you meet this person and you want to get to know them a bit better before yo become friends. How are you going to do that? Wouldn't it be easier if you could see their subscribed threads? We might have a privae section for those you don't want people to see and people respect or even just disabling that but like me I have 6 subscibed rps. Someone cold find out my intrests by looking at them and seeing I like drama and rping. You might see someone else's and see that they are really into writing stories. Get it. constructive critism accepted.

I understand this might not be available in VBulltin

Last edited by maggalina; 05-03-2009 at 12:43 PM..
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Default Re: Subscriptions

That might be cool. I'm not really sure how I'd feel about it...

I think there'd have to be an option to turn it off. Just in case you didn't want people to see, for whatever reason.

But rep for the good idea
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Subscriptions

Ya you could have pribate or just turn it off.

anyone????????????????//

Last edited by maggalina; 05-03-2009 at 12:51 PM..
Old 05-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Subscriptions. Visable to others?

I guess that would be cool. You could just pm the user though and chat it up. Also if you see that person posting in the same sections as you than you'll probly get a long as friends. I see your point though.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! It's an interesting idea, but the majority of people probably wouldn't use it. I know a lot of user don't want random people other than the staff members, looking through all of our posts and interests. It could make some feel insecure, so there definitely should be an opt out/in option. I think at this point in time, that it would be best if we just stick to directly asking them about what they like. Have an amazing day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
What is french for

thank you for replying
Closed