Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #11
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: Sub-forums.

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Remember. This is a Webkinz website (Hence the name WEBKINZinsider)

So, the Founders and Admins and Mods were already ever so kind to grant us the Open Mike Section, and Pollz Section. There is no need for a "fashion" section

For the testing, that may just slow things down, with all that unnecessary posting and such. I would try..

For Pictures: Upload to your album to test
Or try sending yourself a PM

Great thinking though
I agree, or you can also test it on your Notepad...
murphy20071 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

So, the Founders and Admins and Mods were already ever so kind to grant us the Open Mike Section, and Pollz Section. There is no need for a "fashion" section

For the testing, that may just slow things down, with all that unnecessary posting and such. I would try..

Great thinking though
I agree with this.
But nice thinking.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 11:47 AM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Squeecky540
I love the fashion ideam, though I dislike fashion myself; but the sandbox idea is great to me. I also wish there was a place we could store NON-PRIVATE informtation and lock it ourselves without having to save in documents and reformat it on WI or putting it in a PM and clogging you inbox. (MY way! ) We'd be able to lock it and unlock it ourselves or at least ask the MOD too. Like, as a Role Player, I'd really love a place I can store my Role Play drafts, plots, and characters. I know you are supposed to post your charries in an album or on an RP thread; but I have a thread list because my charrie amount doubles the amount of pics allowed but I really want to use pics for my charries and keep it on it's OWN thread. Just my thoughts, a public storage sub-forum/forum would be great.

P.S.: A video game forum would also be cool...
That's why the new notebook feature was added.

Just go to User CP and you'll see it at the top.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:05 AM   #14
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you mean by " Sandbox" feature. Could you explain it a little bit more please?
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #15
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I really like the Fashion idea, and I agree with Julie. Then there should be one for music, movies, books, etc .... and that's just gonna be too much.

So how about we make one big "Fashion&&Entertainment" section;; so ALL of these catagories can fit. And so everyone else can stop COMPLAINING about all the Twilight, fashion, & music polls. I like this

as for the Sandbox section, I'm not so sure. Whenever I have to test something I usually just PM myself, but the notepad is helpful too. maybe, if a lot of people find this section necessary, but I'm not sure
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Not to be rude here, but, the fashion thing, there is a good amount of BOYS here on WI, it's WEBKINZinsider, and it would take up space and possibly time. As for the testing, use the NOTEPAD od PM YOURSELF!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub
Not to be rude here, but, the fashion thing, there is a good amount of BOYS here on WI, it's WEBKINZinsider, and it would take up space and possibly time. As for the testing, use the NOTEPAD od PM YOURSELF!
I am a boy, and this would actually be better. When I click on a poll that says "Click here! Awesome Poll!" and the question is about what dress the person should wear that night...I'm kind of disappointed. I wouldn't have to keep clicking on those polls, and I could vote on all the music, and webkinz polls
000000005 is offline Male
Old 02-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Great thinking though
Like many others, i agree with Quack Quack
Old 02-27-2010, 10:50 AM   #19

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I like both of those ideas! I usually don't do clothing polls, they get annoying after a while. I would love to see a whole section for them so I can poll without having to skip some! I would also love to see the Sandbox section (Great name too!) I have had to use different types of fonts and colors and keep on having to modify posts...it is frustrating at times.
brtswim is offline Female
Closed