Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #21
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Stop stealing graphics/album pics ~ sign the pledge.

Thanx for posting this! As a graphix maker, I definitely have to be cautious w/ the graphics I use & give ... but normally it's not a problem, cuz I make them myself anyways.

But if there's something that irritates me the most, it's lack of originality. Sometimes I see so many imitations of other shops, it disappoints me that members can't maintain their original creativity. It hurts me more when I see people imitating other people's shop, rather than copying my own shop. xP

But remember - graphics from iconator and other sites like that can't be claimed as your "own," everyone has a right to use those. As long as they don't claim credit, they're fine.

I, Catherine {Webkinzluver321}, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

Repp! =]
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~

View Post Originally Posted by ilikecoke111
I, Alyssa, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

I AM OUTRAGED ACTUALLY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE SPOTTED 3 MEMBERS WITH A "HOW TO RATE" SIGN THAT IS EXACTLY LIKE MY RATE-O-METER AND TODAY I HAVE SPOTTED A MEMBER WHO IS USING MY GRAPHIC FOR THEIR COLOR SPLASH. Sorry for the CAPS. And just because a shoppe is closed doesnt mean you can take their graphixx and ideas like many members did to mine.

I was actually the very first person to put a rating section in general ... and now they're rather popular. I'm not sure if I mind or not, but I hope people don't claim credit for them ...
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 09:55 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

I, ChocolateCow, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:01 PM   #23
luv14webkinz

I, luv14webkinz, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #24

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

Also, I know kaoanis (blobs) are popular and things like it but some people take credit for them and some people make hand made blobs but ones taken off of websites are not made by them. That annoys me. There should be some credit for the people that make them.
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #25
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Can I point something out?

Just because someone has it in their album/avatar/ etc., doesn't mean they stole it.
There are a ton of sites where you can get them.
People can not steal things people made.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #26
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I pledge what you said. It's just rude to take people's creations without asking. REP!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:48 PM   #27

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
Can I point something out?

Just because someone has it in their album/avatar/ etc., doesn't mean they stole it.
There are a ton of sites where you can get them.
People can not steal things people made.
I dont think that is what she said. I think she meant that people are stealing from people and then using it for their own personal use without asking.
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #28
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by luckyfunky3
I dont think that is what she said. I think she meant that people are stealing from people and then using it for their own personal use without asking.
Yeah, but how does the person who had it first know that they stole it or got it from another site?
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
Yeah, but how does the person who had it first know that they stole it or got it from another site?
That;'s not the point, either... the point is common courtesy of not stealing graphics
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #30
gangnam style

Oops, I mean "that's"
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed