Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

Default Stop stealing graphics/album pics ~ sign the pledge.

If you see that someone has "stolen" someone else's graphic, please red-flag it for a member of the staff to review. --FIA

Hello. Something that has been happening since I became a member a couple years ago is stealing graphics from people's graphic shops. And now that we have profile albums, people take these. This gets on my nerves, especially when you know for a fact they took it. I personally never do this, because I know how annoying it is from lots of personal expirience. Sometimes, I put a note saying not to take or to ask permission, and even that doesn't always work.

So, I have put together a little pledge for us to sign saying we will never steal anything from anyone on WI, or any other site for that matter. I am hoping this will at lease partially clear up this mess.

I, _____, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

If you swear to never take from another WIer, please post your username, name, or you're own pledge promising not to steal. And please, link this thread in you're siggy so we can spread the goodness around WI.

Thanks!

Last edited by FIA; 08-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: .
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Stop stealing graphics/album pics ~ sign the pledge.

I, Kasey, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I, Webkinzmania44, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

I DO save avatars, siggies, and profile pics, but only so I can go back and look at them later. For me, everybody should ENJOY pictures and things people post/use as and avvie or sigger, but you shouldn't take them. I've seen 2 or 3 people with the EXACT same avvie or siggie, and that makes me know that SOMEONE stole it. I like to make my own avvies and siggies, or have someone make them for me. It makes it more personal, and more fair.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
i luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to beholdi luv me is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
I, Webkinzmania44, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

I DO save avatars, siggies, and profile pics, but only so I can go back and look at them later. For me, everybody should ENJOY pictures and things people post/use as and avvie or sigger, but you shouldn't take them. I've seen 2 or 3 people with the EXACT same avvie or siggie, and that makes me know that SOMEONE stole it. I like to make my own avvies and siggies, or have someone make them for me. It makes it more personal, and more fair.
That's also why I save pics, I was actually just about to go make an avatar album (: I do love to go through people's albums and look at the pics, but stealing is just WRONG.

Thanks for signing.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
cookiecrumbles

I,cookiecrumbles, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

Great pledge!

Old 08-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by cookiecrumbles
I,cookiecrumbles, pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

Great pledge!

Thanks, Aly.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

I, Maine, pledge not to steal avatars and pics. All I do is ask what website they get them from and I try to find one I like. I also pledge not to steal from shops, I look things up online and make them myself.
Maine is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I, Marsha, imp17, pledge to never take another member’s graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #9
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I, Teaandpizza (Alicia), pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.

I never do this! It does get on my nerves, and it IS against the rules.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #10
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I, Maggie/maggalina/Margarte , pledge to never take another member's graphic/avvie/siggy from someone's shop. I will also never steal from their profile albums, unless there is a notice saying I may take them. I will always ask for permission before doing either of the following.
maggalina is offline Female
Closed