Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #51
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Stop the negativity toward...

I totally agree. However, I have always felt that this should be a safe haven for people to vent their frustrations with Ganz. It helps to have other people to talk with. Given that many of our members are younger, this makes it even more important.
I also agree that we should try to always maintain a positive attitude, support people in distress (about Ganz) and give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt when they declare their unique findings in the continuous hunt for new Webkinz.
I adore many of the folks here, and also miss the summer when I knew just about everyone.
But let's remember folks...this is a VIRTUAL world, and our real lives lie beyond these borders.
And I, for one, admit to forgetting this at times.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #52
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

You are very right why do people have to say those things men?
Old 12-30-2007, 07:04 PM   #53
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Sweet. Thank you!

Honest truth, though: I can be just as cranky as anyone else!!!
(Especially when I can't buy my rock garden! LOL!)

That's why I love coming to WI--we're all in the same boat, so we can cheer each other up.
I know in my case, WI has made Webkinz so much more enjoyable. If I am having problems with something in WW, (like my daughters ossily plant!) there is someone here to help. The few times I have had to contact Ganz, the rep was very nice, and helpful, but I like being able to just go to the computer and find out right away. It was an absolute lifesaver while WW was down, to know it was so widespread let me know it was not something I did wrong. Now there are actually a few things I can help others with!!! Thank you for an awesome web site!!!!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 07:09 PM   #54
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

I think people should be glad there is a Webkinz!! I mean how boring the internet would be without it!!! Plus I wasn't mad about the lock down anyway!! I mean it freed up my day and it let me take a break from Webkinz!!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:11 PM   #55
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleInk32
I think people should be glad there is a Webkinz!! I mean how boring the internet would be without it!!! Plus I wasn't mad about the lock down anyway!! I mean it freed up my day and it let me take a break from Webkinz!!
I like your attitude! Rep point to you!
Old 12-30-2007, 09:08 PM   #56
compg318
Gift Guru

compg318 is a jewel in the roughcompg318 is a jewel in the rough

I don't believe venting is wrong I just think to mny people are taking it out the wrong way. Many people adults and children do not know how to vent in the right way. It causes frustration and problems.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #57
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Sooooo true..
I did manage the day, and just like PurpleInk32, it freed up my day! I was talking to many WI users for sometime, but later, I did other fun things too, like hang out with my cousins!
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #58
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

I totally agree, there are a bajillion threads about how upset people are and stuff.... I don't think it's wrong either but I'm reallyyy getting sick of it! I couldn't of said it better. Thanks for that ;]
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 09:01 AM   #59
compg318
Gift Guru

compg318 is a jewel in the roughcompg318 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you :0
Closed