Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 01:11 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Stop the negativity toward...

View Post Originally Posted by Super_Clydesdale_Bros
I agree! I can surely donate my multiple sparkle plants! And some other people can donate other rares. Also, I know it seems like I'm being unfriendly with my previous posts, but I'm not, I'm stating the past... Also, yes, you never know what GANZ is adding, but a lot of the time, you can't even realize what they have done..
I didn't get a sense that you were being unfriendly, at all, Super!

Quite the opposite; I think your posts state that you care a lot about the site!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #22
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Awww thanks! I gave you a rep point, you are an extremely nice user on these forums
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-30-2007, 01:13 PM   #23
monkey19

Like you said Kinzfans was just closed because of negativity. I am a member and I was sad to see this. There are a couple hundred members there but we have over 50,000! Image how much of a dissapointment that would be for all of u s.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #24

prettybutter will become famous soon enough

I wasn't even aware of the problem becuz webkinz has been working fine 4 me. I get what ur saying though, and ur right.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:17 PM   #25
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Well thought out and well written.
Cudos to you!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

KinzFans sounds like an unfriendly site, and I would hate it if WI got like that!
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-30-2007, 01:20 PM   #27
....♥ you &&
Gifted

926c has a spectacular aura about

You have a good point rep points to you!
926c is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 01:24 PM   #28
Gift Guru

This is a great thread to say what you think*rep points*
Jake is offline Male
Old 12-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #29
Timblin6

Thank you! Lately everyday I see threads with people fighting, accusing, and just being plain mean. When I first joined none of this happened.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #30
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Super_Clydesdale_Bros
Awww thanks! I gave you a rep point, you are an extremely nice user on these forums
Sweet. Thank you!

Honest truth, though: I can be just as cranky as anyone else!!!
(Especially when I can't buy my rock garden! LOL!)

That's why I love coming to WI--we're all in the same boat, so we can cheer each other up.

luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed