Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #71
juicyjewson
Gifted

juicy_J is a jewel in the roughjuicy_J is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Stolen Webkinz!

You could tell GANZ but I know someone who has tried that before, and after a while it kicks you out of the adoption center for the day. And don't worry about the person who adopts the panda. They have to alert GANZ and they will give the person a new code. Hope I helped
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 09:10 AM   #72
Megan1011

confront him/her and tell them what they did was wrong! Tell Ganz about it! Maybe they could help! I feel really sad for this person who will not be getting a cute,lovable panda because the code is already used!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #73
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sky123
tell Ganz! that i so cheating!!
No; since the only way to obtain that code is buy puchasing it, it's not cheating - it's stealing!
(I know; you were being nice just calling it cheating.....)

I totally agree; he should be reported to Ganz (no need to tell the person that you did it; that just opens up a can of worms) and let them handle it.

Plus, they will have it on record, so when someone calls and can't register their panda, they will know that was probably the stolen code & it will be easier for them to get registered.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:49 AM   #74
giggler9
Webkinz :)

serenabean is on a distinguished road

keep in mind he might be lying too
Old 01-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #75
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by serenabean
keep in mind he might be lying too
Yes, I was about to add, perhaps they do not have a computer, and are embarrased to admit it, and it was easy to tell a fib and say they "stole" one online, to explain why they don't have the plush. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps they only wanted to be included in all the webkinz talk.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 10:08 AM   #76
Webkinz :)

swimgurl311 is an unknown quantity at this point

that isnt really fair so um not to be rude but your "friend" is a big jerk to whoever got the panda with the original tag. like one time my 3 yr old brother was putting his polar bear on his account and he made a mistake with the tag its a good thing i check over whatever he types in.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:20 AM   #77
Stix6789

That is sooo mean!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:33 AM   #78
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have to agree with the moderator, Smitchell on this one. It would be very difficult to just type in random codes expecting to adopt a pet. How many of the codes you would have to type in and have them come back as 'Sorry, that code has been used' or 'Sorry, that code does not exist.' before he would be banned. They are a series of numbers and letters and therefore very difficult (if not impossible) to duplicate. Even an expert hacker would have difficulty doing this. I think the chances of him doing this are quite slim. Maybe someone gave him a Panda code from the Webkinz Trading cards and he is too embarassed to say that he is collecting or wants one. It could be a peer pressure thing where he really thinks that he would be 'kewl-er' if he 'stole' the code than if he actually got one as a gift. Admitting that he liked a 'girl-y' thing may just make him look childish in front of his buds and he doesn't want to admit it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed