Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

sydsyd1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Stolen Webkinz!

That is weak. Stealing a Webkinz then bragging about it. I'm shocked. I feel really bad for the person who buys that Webkinz. It happened with my love puppy and I don't like when it happenes to others.
sydsyd1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #42
kimmzy
Gifted

kimmzy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by froggyfan59
I would tell a guidance counseler at my school because Ganz really cant do much other than ban the account.Good luck!
This is an excellent recommendation since Ganz can only do so much for the account and code. Obviously the person who stole the code doesn't have enough moral fiber to keep him from doing what they did. A guidance counselor will be able to help this child understand what they did was wrong and hopefully help them make the right decision in the future.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #43

sydsyd1 is on a distinguished road

Stealing a code is like stealing half the Webkinz. It's stealing and stealing is wrong.
sydsyd1 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #44
darkshahow

Yes. **************************

---------- darkshahow added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I put in the ***

---------- darkshahow added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Not my last post.

Last edited by darkshahow; 01-10-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #45
25webkinz

tell ganz!! think about what will happen when the person finds its pandas code unlocked! tell the principal if you have to!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #46
Pm me please!

Hipposter is on a distinguished road

OMG!! THat is mean! I t would be even more mean for someone to gat it form the trading cards and get all excited and they find out that the code is already typed in! I would get so mad and sad! Well at least I already got a panda.
Hipposter is offline Male
Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #47
aquapenguin

i would umm go on his account and see if it was 4 real! just kidding!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #48
I'm A.....
Gift Trainee

PIGS4U is an unknown quantity at this point

omg wow that is very mean. never in my life would i do that! i would feel REALLY bad if that happened to me
Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #49
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

OK, come on you guys. Do you know what his chances are of actually guessing a code. It's like winning the lottery. He would've had to put in a gazillion codes to find one that would work.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #50
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Catza
Can somebody give me Ganz email please?
The email is:
support@webkinz.com
Closed