| 10-18-2007, 08:04 AM || #1 |
Join Date: May 2007
| | Steps to get the BEE COSTUME!
Hi Everyone....I know many of you are having trouble getting a bee costume, and so was I but of course all the information on this site has helped and now I KNOW exactly how to get one.
I read all the info on this site and it has worked two days in a row so give it a try...you have nothing to lose. If you can get one yourself you don't have to wait for one through "gifting" and the hosts will have more to share.
Here's How: (Steps to a costume)
1. It will work on your first log on of the day only. I have been successful in the morning only. That is not to say it won't work in the pm but it seems the morning is better.
2. Try to sign on at about 11 after the hour...like 7:11 am. That's been my winning time for the costumes I've gotten. I sign on just about at that time either at 7:10 or right on the dot.
I've read that on the 1's is fine, but I've only had luck on 11 after.
3. Go to the newspaper...if you have a black bee ad in the right hand corner you are golden!
4. Go to the "today's activities" page and hopefully in the right hand corner will be free honey or a free costume. If it isn't there keep going back and forth between the newspaper and the todays activities page. It will stay up for that minute or come during that minute so just keep going.
5. If you get your honey or costume, keep going back and forth because every time I've gotten a bee costume or honey a few tries later the other ad pops up on the today's activities page.
ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: You only get one series of ads per day per household so if you have multi-accounts or even if you are helping someone else you are only going to get one chance so sign onto the account you want the costume for. I have three accounts, plus I help out a little girl and I've had to make sure I'm on the account that I want it for. Once I get the costume or the honey I will not see any more ads the rest of the day.
I hope this helps people. Let me know if it works for you. I've tried this two days in a row and 4 friends have as well and all have worked. Thanks WI for all the great information. Without it my little webkinz would not have a costume for Halloween.
| || |