Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 08:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Landrywebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Steps to get the BEE COSTUME!

Hi Everyone....I know many of you are having trouble getting a bee costume, and so was I but of course all the information on this site has helped and now I KNOW exactly how to get one.
I read all the info on this site and it has worked two days in a row so give it a try...you have nothing to lose. If you can get one yourself you don't have to wait for one through "gifting" and the hosts will have more to share.

Here's How: (Steps to a costume)

1. It will work on your first log on of the day only. I have been successful in the morning only. That is not to say it won't work in the pm but it seems the morning is better.

2. Try to sign on at about 11 after the hour...like 7:11 am. That's been my winning time for the costumes I've gotten. I sign on just about at that time either at 7:10 or right on the dot.
I've read that on the 1's is fine, but I've only had luck on 11 after.

3. Go to the newspaper...if you have a black bee ad in the right hand corner you are golden!

4. Go to the "today's activities" page and hopefully in the right hand corner will be free honey or a free costume. If it isn't there keep going back and forth between the newspaper and the todays activities page. It will stay up for that minute or come during that minute so just keep going.

5. If you get your honey or costume, keep going back and forth because every time I've gotten a bee costume or honey a few tries later the other ad pops up on the today's activities page.

ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: You only get one series of ads per day per household so if you have multi-accounts or even if you are helping someone else you are only going to get one chance so sign onto the account you want the costume for. I have three accounts, plus I help out a little girl and I've had to make sure I'm on the account that I want it for. Once I get the costume or the honey I will not see any more ads the rest of the day.

I hope this helps people. Let me know if it works for you. I've tried this two days in a row and 4 friends have as well and all have worked. Thanks WI for all the great information. Without it my little webkinz would not have a costume for Halloween.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 08:07 AM   #2
Gifted

zach48185 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Steps to get the BEE COSTUME!

did you get one today? Ive been getting one a day as well but not today..
Old 10-18-2007, 08:10 AM   #3
Tubbyisthebomb is an unknown quantity at this point

THanks i will try that i really want one!
Old 10-18-2007, 08:11 AM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by zach48185
did you get one today? Ive been getting one a day as well but not today..
Yes! In fact it was for the little girl I help out. I signed into her account on my computer at exactly 7:11am and there was the black ad and a few clicks later I had honey and a costume. Did you sign on at 11 after or on the 1's? There is definetly a pattern to the ads.

View Post Originally Posted by Tubbyisthebomb
THanks i will try that i really want one!
Let me know if it works for you! Good Luck!

Last edited by Landrywebkinz; 10-18-2007 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

Where did you hear that there is only one per day? I get three or four a day depending on how long I have time to sit and click. Last night I got three in an hour around 10-11KT. It is just a matter of clicking and clicking. You are correct that if you see the Black ad the white one will be coming soon.
Qbear is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 01:06 PM   #6

scrubby99 is on a distinguished road

I logged on at 2:04 today and the costume ad was there. This is the first time I have seen it. So happy I finally got it since I hadn't seen it since the weekend.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:44 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Qbear
Where did you hear that there is only one per day? I get three or four a day depending on how long I have time to sit and click. Last night I got three in an hour around 10-11KT. It is just a matter of clicking and clicking. You are correct that if you see the Black ad the white one will be coming soon.
Based on what most people on WI have said and my personal experience it seems once a day
had been the norm. You are lucky that you've had so many opportunities. I'm on and off Webkinz all day and I've only had one. Stock up while you can.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:59 AM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Cool Re: Steps to get the BEE COSTUME!

i reboot my computer after going on for the first time in the morning ( get a costume then). then after rebooting it seems like you have not been on yet and reloads webkinz world and bingo!!! i got another costume.. i needed 4 and got them this way. time consuming to reboot each time but if you really need/want that costume, this has worked for me, but it only seems to happen in the morning hours and i can't tell if in the afternoon it works cause i am at work. in the evening i think it is hit or miss. seems like if it is not random, then only one per computer ip per day. good luck
miss spots is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 07:01 AM   #9
brenalex22

Wrules22 is on a distinguished road

hmm, are you sure i works?
Old 10-19-2007, 07:04 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i went on this morning and got my costume. then i rebooted and went back in and got another costume. i did this yesterday 4 times and got the 4 costumes i needed to finsih dressing my pets.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed