Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #51
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Step into the shoes of an Online Predator- Do you really think that all your personal info is hidden?...

thanks for the tips
dreamb97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 04:57 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: Step into the shoes of an Online Predator- Do you really think that all your personal info is hidden?...

Thanks so much REP.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #53
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Thanks for the reminder!

I never noticed that it's dangerous to put "Hi I'm _____ on WI". I never did it before and I never want to. But now, I know how it could be. Thanks so much dotdotduck!
Old 02-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #54
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

THATS WHAT MY DAD SAYS!!!!!!! thats also why i DONT have a facebook account!
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #55
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

In my opinion, Facebook accounts are totally fine if you only add people you know from real life But I'm not so sure about a WI facebook, good thread
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #56
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yea, it's dangerous out there because people hunt you down when you give them your information.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #57
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

This is why I am not allowed to have a myspace/facebook. Great tips, I hope this will help people.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #58
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Actually you can see WI's profile without logging in... heres the link if you want to see it ---> WebkinzInsider.Com | Facebook

And on Myspace people can see your profile, it just depends on if you check the option that only lets your friends look at it...
Yeah I have my facebook set so that only friends can view it, but you have to go into preferences and change it because it is not automatic for it to be that way.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #59
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

I agree, but Im a hypocrite for saying that tho, Im part of the WI facebook group but I have a dif location from my real one, and we dont have our #/adress in the Yellow Pages/Phonebooks, so its kind of a different situation for me
Munchies is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #60
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Great point. I usually only give out the first letter of my name, and sometimes my birthday, and good job and figuring this out!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Closed