Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Staying logged on? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/staying-logged-57557/)

the.original.webkinz08-23-2007 05:47 AM

Staying logged on?

Is there anyway that anyone knows of that you can stay logged on to WI, when your computer is on? I am always on, but every few minutes I have to relog in, because it logs me out. Does anyone know how I can say logged in as long as my computer is on?:)

pandapawn4308-23-2007 05:52 AM

Re: Staying logged on?

I am always logged in WI because I click Remember Me. And it remembers your password and everything and never logs out unless you click that box. But if you have other people with accounts and they might want to access theirs it wouldn't be a good idea to do that.

Hope this helps :)

pandapawn43

8dance4eva1008-23-2007 05:56 AM

Yeah, pandapawn is correct. ;)

**Oh, and remember, no offering of the Reputation Points**

yummee208-23-2007 08:09 AM

I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but clicking remember me doesn't work for me. I thought I was the only one having this problem. Any other suggestions folks?

cac95308-23-2007 08:30 AM

It always stays on for me. Sometimes it shows me offline, but I post and I'm on again! Weird...I had to change my password the other day because it logged me out, and I forgot my password. I don't even remember the one I have now...lol. I don't know why it would log you out, I heard somewhere if you're on one page for too long it logs you out....maybe that's it?

cuffy08-23-2007 08:51 AM

Oh! From Poltergeist! Zelda Rubenstein, right? I loved her in those movies!!
Carol Ann! Carol Ann!

the.original.webkinz08-23-2007 12:40 PM

haha ya thats her cuffy.... but i do that remember me thing and it doesn't work either, i tried it a few times. I have a mac, so maybe that is why, i don't know, any more suggestions?

cuffy08-23-2007 04:35 PM

How do you like your Mac? I had an iMac but it's outdated so we don't use it. I have a HP laptop but it's been giving me issues lately and I've been thinking of getting a Mac laptop or notebook or whatever is on sale. I've heard pros and cons for both kinds but I think the mac's have better graphics and are a little faster.
As for the "remember" thing I don't know. I've never had luck with it on any website I use, I think my spam blocker/anti-virus stuff takes it out. Sorry I can't help ya.

the.original.webkinz08-23-2007 04:55 PM

I have an imac, the newer kind. It is amazing, I would never switch back to Dell or any other one. My family used to get a new and approved virus every week, but on my mac, I never got a virus. It runs amazingly fast, and the graphics are great. I only wish there was a regular paint thing for it that I could find, I do miss that. I am also thinking about getting a mac laptop, I heard they are great also.

Evan101singingstar08-24-2007 05:04 PM

rebout the computer