Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Question To stay with a thread

I think there should be a notification when someone responds to a thread you posted on. I am interested in seeing how people respond to what I say and I want to help them. But it's a pain to go back and find the threads I posted on to see if anyone responded. Especially when you're trying to help on multiple topics. Just a suggestion. What do you guys think? (I apologize if you can do this, I'm kinda new so if it is something you can do please let me know how? Thanks!!!)
gigglemeg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

Default Re: To stay with a thread

You can always click on Subscribed Threads [below your username, PMs, WI bucks, etc] and it brings up a list of all threads you have posted on, sorted by the most recent post. It's pretty easy to keep track of threads you've posted on/ created by checking on there.
Also, you're not aloud to write in royal blue
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

you can awlays subscribe to a thread that you're interested in. They way to do it is, at the top of the post, click on "Thread Tools" and then choose the option to "Subscribe to this Thread"

luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #4

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Thank you for the quick responses. And what is the issue with font color? Is there a system set up for what colors go with which kind of topic or level of posts? THANKS!!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

actually, the two colors which are reserved for Moderators and Administrators are red and blue. Mods and Admins use those colors to edit posts.
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #6
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Hi Gigglemeg! Royal blue is reserved for mods so when they edit posts, it stands out Also, Fire Truck red is off-limits for the same reason for admins.
As people above me has said, you can subscribe to a thread so you can watch the replies
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #7

Thank you! I chose it to use since it stood out so that makes sense! I'm glad I joined this site. Everyone is so nice and helpful.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #8
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by gigglemeg
Thank you! I chose it to use since it stood out so that makes sense! I'm glad I joined this site. Everyone is so nice and helpful.
We are so glad you joined too
Also, I'm really diggin that color
Oh, and one more thing. If you want, you can set it so that every thread you post on is automatically subscribed to. Just go to "Edit Options" under Quick Links, and scroll down a bit until you see stuff about subscribing. Sorry, I know you didn't ask about this, I'm just so bored xP
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 08:01 AM   #9

No! I appreciate the suggestion! Thanks for all your help! I am glad I have all this help learning how to navigate the site.
Closed